And You Thought You Had Plenty

crumlin

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just seen her outside Superdrug with a seven-seater buggy all in various hues, saying "Don't listen to that Kite, 'cos she's a liar and a slag and does everyone round the back of Marxies I know 'cos I've seen her there with Speckled Frost after we been shoplifting like that Cheese one says and she was with all them boys off that new freighter saying somefing like 'just one at a time' so I knows she was doing 'em..... " etc.etc.

lol! hahaha, no actuallyyyyyyy speckley woz my bezzt mate at 1 time b4 that slag kite nicked her off me just like the time she nicked a pack ov tenna lady from supadrug coz we woz out in the bus stop drinkin cider and this lad woz makin her laf,but really he woz laffin at a huge mingin spot she had in between her eyes, an she cudnt hold it in no moreeee so she proper pissed herself an it went all overrrr OOOOOOH MY GOD an now shes well gonna get beatinz coz she was wearin my new reebok trainers as well wot got soaked :rolleyes: and kites a weel fick twat anyway coz everyoneeeee knowwwz that you spell ure name wiv a capital letter :rolleyes:

Archived