Radio 3 Airplay

Dr Fish

Last night (27th November) a track which was produced by Lee Lamont and myself was played by Andy Kershaw on his Radio 3 show....

I just wanna thank Andy and the Ballagroove guys for this break, It puts everything that ive been doing over the last couple of years into perspective and if anything its given me more reason to carry on with it.

There was also another 'local' band who had a track played from the 'Ballagroove compilation 2' aswell so well done to those concerned, anyway, heres a link for the show for all those who wanna have a listen....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio3/andykershaw/

Well chuffed.com :D:D

I havent been able to listen to it yet due to 'real player' problems but im informmed its about 43 minutes into the show.

I need to try and record it if anyone can put me in the right direction on how to do this.

I've dumped the RealAudio stream so can put it on a CD for ya Christian. Congratulations again :)

It's fantastic that Andy's been playing Manx artists, he's doing great things for the Isle of Man by give us a much needed outlet to the UK, it really is appreciated. Please send an e-mail to andy.kershaw@bbc.co.uk and thank him :)

Congrats Christian / Lee, great news, great track, great :-)

The track he played last week was 'Wire is not wool - Electronic Brains'

PS : Declan - Did your CDs arrive OK ?

Between 2-4 pm this sunday you will be also able to hear one of my tracks being played on Manx Radio, On the Ashley Bentley show.

Go on have a listen.... :lol:

p.s - thanks for all the positive feedback from everyone. :)

Archived