Isle Of Man On Top Gear - Again

manxchatterbox

I think that's a perfectly fine and wonderful idea...although in fairness to him, if I owned it, there's no way I'd loan it out to another motoring hack.

Great plate: MANS SOX. He must have big feet too...

Thoroughly top bloke. When I was introduced to him prior to interviewing him and the others last year, he shook my hand and said "Hi Stu - I'm Jeremy Clarkson" which I thought was wonderfully cool. They'd all been working hard for a long day, and still gave me a great interview.

I assumed the 550 stood for the amount of bhp it put out.

No - I think you will find its the number of times it needs filling up between Wales and the boat. Or even the number of times the first one went back to the garage

If the later is the case - it could start a trend .... just when will the IOM gov start putting just numbers on the reg? ... I could get one for my Fiat then.

Well - you could call it a GT44 - as it is 4% taller, wider and longer than the GT40 it was modelled upon. If only it was just 4% more expensive than the first.

Does Noel Edmunds still own his GT40? - Get the two of them of them on the Island for a show down - we appear to have his old chopper ........er... HELICOPTER......so why not? (personal thoughts about Mr Edmunds excepting)

Archived