Plea To Dog Owners...

Trinity 23

...if you have a dog and you love it, feed it, water it and walk it... please clean the crap up after it...!

I know most owners are good to clean up after thier dogs but of late it seems there's loads of krap on the streets...

I think a 'catch em and wipe em' scheme should be put in place, when an offending owner is caught not cleaning up after poochy, they are publicly humiliated by wiping their nose in doggy dooh in front of huge crowds...

:ph34r:

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...if you have a dog and you love it, feed it, water it and walk it... please clean the crap up after it...!

I know most owners are good to clean up after thier dogs but of late it seems there's loads of krap on the streets...

I think a 'catch em and wipe em' scheme should be put in place, when an offending owner is caught not cleaning up after poochy, they are publicly humiliated by wiping their nose in doggy dooh in front of huge crowds...

:ph34r:

Scarlett and most of the beaches are a fooking disgrace. Some dog owners think that cos the dog craps in the grass or on the sand then they don't have to pick it up. What is the ingredient in dog food that makes it's crap smell so bad. Got to be the worst smell in the world.

----  Got to be the worst smell in the world.

Although not the strongest smell in the world the WORST smell – at least in my opinion – is a toss up between rotting human corpse or alternatively burning human flesh.

I have never smelt anything worse. A combination of the fetid stench of sewage, rotting pork and an underlying sickly sweetness that is totally unlike anything that I’ve ever encountered.

I worked with a guy some years ago who maintained that the smell of rotting gorilla comes close, but I’ve no wish to find out.

Speak for yourselves.

Personally, I quite miss the days of bringing dog faeces stuck to my shoe into a friends house, and treading it into their carpets with my full weight. Sometimes the smell would only hit you after 15 mins or so, by which time there was a trail throughout the house, even up the (alternate) stairs if you were lucky.

Ah, happy days.

dont get me started on this, there`s a guy who lives on my estate who lets the dog walk him, i`ve been keeping an eye on him but he`s never really come near my house.

until last week, the house next door to me is up for sale and theres been nobody in there for months and the grass has got a bit out of control. anyway this guy had followed his dog up my drive and was letting the dog run in this long grass.

as you could imagine i was getting a little bit angry and was half way out the door to have a piece of the "gentleman" in question. my missus was with me at the time and knowing i have a bit of a temper talked me out of it.

after he`d gone i walked over to the garden next door, i didnt even make it to the garden before i could smell the stench of dog crap.

that was it then i phoned the police to see if there was anything they could do about it, but as the dog hadnt done anything on my property and i wasnt 100% sure excalty which house this guy lives at.

the next time he`s anywhere near my house though he`s getting told in no uncertain terms what will happen if i see his dog crapping near my house.

rant over

My dog had this to say when we discussed toilet habits.

"You humans have a bloody cheek! You go on about us crapping on the beach and then you flush your logs straight into the sea, making my 'chasing stick in to sea' game a nightmare as I pick up the wrong 'stick' in my mouth - yuck!"

Here's the answer to all our problems though! Yay!

http://store.poochpad.com/poochpants.html

:unsure:

that was it then i phoned the police to see if there was anything they could do about it, but as the dog hadnt done anything on my property and i wasnt 100% sure excalty which house this guy lives at.
Follow him home next time, then call the fuzz back, I thought it was an offence to let your dog foul in public, or is it too much bother for them to get off their arse and do something about it?

I think the police have got lazy, "keep you motorists on your toes, that's enough for me matey"

Follow him home next time, then call the fuzz back, I thought it was an offence to let your dog foul in public, or is it too much bother for them to get off their arse and do something about it?

I think the police have got lazy, "keep you motorists on your toes, that's enough for me matey"

i`m going to, not sure if i`ll be able to keep my gob shut but i`ll give it a try

Find out where he lives, wrap some dog sh*t up in newspaper, place it on his doorstep and set fire to it, ring his doorbell, hide round the corner and watch him stamp all over it to put out the flames.

I completly agree that dog owners should clean up after them.

However, I saw the funniest thing the other day in Laxey ..

There is a message board located at the shelter/near the shop on the front shore..with Laxey Village Commissioners poster

"There was a dog fouling incident - Did you witness anything?"

..I bet LVC got some funny phone calls..

Indeed miss Trinity good topic...We were just saying the other day how 'minging' dog pooh is.

Its nasty but, its not like the street hygine people couldnt clean it up. All they do is fanny around with one of those extended claw things old people with arthritus use.

Did anyone see some 'men' fishing for birds in PsM on Sunday? Apparently they hooked a couple of larger seabirds and did bad unfunny things. No one stopped them though, if I'd have been there they would have been feeling the spike of their own hooks....in their eyes, nasty little nobbers.

Archived