Plea To Dog Owners...

Trinity 23

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
when do you HAVE to spit? I was brought up NEVER to spit and never have.

Someone who says they have never spat in their life is quite simply a liar and no amount of them protesting to the contrary will convince me otherwise.

people cut hedges, swim in seas and empty bins.
Birds/insects etc sh1t on hedges. They're also covered in scumminess from atmospheric pollution. The sea is full of sewage etc, and as for bins, I really don't want to think of some of the stuff people put in them.

So I'm going for a swim in the sea (heaven forbid) what would I rather encounter: a) a blob of saliva (that would have long since dispersed so I wouldn't actually encounter it anyway, or b ) One of your used sanitary products that's floating around the bay? I think I (and most people) would certainly say the former. That, therefore makes you far more disgusting than me by your pea-brained rationale. Well done - give yourself a big clap.

You might have heard that these days, people use these amazing products known as 'bin bags' so that they never come into contact with the contents of their bins. I realise you're stupid but if you ask the nice person in the supermarket next time you're there (or Jeeves the butler) I'm sure they can explain to you how they're used, as I fear I would quickly become exasperated trying.

What if your in a meeting and you HAVE to spit? You swallow it down (meaning = you don't HAVE to spit) and so you should outside too you minger. 

If I was in a meeting and I felt I had to spit I would politely excuse myself and nip to the loo. If there were sufficient public amenities then I would visit a nearby one when in public but there aren't.

Have you ever kissed anyone? Unlikely I realise but guess what's in their mouth? Yes, saliva, and all the bugs they might have too. I suppose that's equally disgusting?

oh and jay how much thought do you give to your own crap jay. where does that end up and what do you do to keep it from harming anyone else. feck all thats what

I'm assuming from this comment that you must have some kind of 'eco-toilet' of your own that renders your own waste completely harmless & clean without affecting the environment in any way whatsoever? No? Thought not. So the fact you're whinging at Jay about this makes you one of the worst kind of people - a hypocrite. One single day's worth of your waste is FAR more disgusting, environmentally damaging & offensive than if I were to collect all the spit that I've ever discretely done in public so get the hell off your high horse, you equally minging, and unbelievably thick simpleton.

Ever been in the same room as someone with a cold when they've sneezed? Yes, maybe they managed to put their hand over their mouth but they've still loaded the nearby air with germs far more than I could with a 1000 spits. What's that? They carry a hanky? Then they're harbouring and encouraging a bacteriological community that's tons worse still.

I pity you if you think a tiny bit of saliva in the sea/a dustbin/or a hedge for instance is the root of all evil when every day you (and all of us) are doing much, much worse!

Plus bearing in mind the fact you think spit is so delightful that everyone will be so eager to swallow their own down, why the bloody hell are you making such a fuss about it?!

Your lack of cognitive function, (not to mention punctuation) is far more offensive to me than a tiny bit of my spit that you'd never encounter anyway could possibly be to you. So unless you're prepared to actually think about the rubbish you're polluting this thread with instead of being an immense hypocrite that just throws insults about for want of the brains to reply properly, I'd rather you didn't hassle me with your moronic whinging.

Thanks. :)

Have you ever kissed anyone?  Unlikely I realise but guess what's in their mouth?  Yes,  saliva, and all the bugs they might have too.......

Yes... but but but.... it's warm and not interspersed with horrible snotty bits isn't it???

Please say it is..... don't shatter the illusion...... I need to still like kissing please Cret :-)

Why does it only ever seem to be blokes who spit out big phlegmies?  The worst thing is when they do it out of their car windows.  You'd never catch us respectable girlies hacking up a big phlegm ball.

Minnie - I think you're mostly right there but I've seen 'scally girls' doing it as well.

Rank though, I agree. Whoever is doing it.

Yes... but but but.... it's warm and not interspersed with horrible snotty bits isn't it???

Please say it is..... don't shatter the illusion...... I need to still like kissing please Cret :-)

Heh heh! Yes, in my experience it is!

Your fears are unfounded although I'm sure some people......no, never mind! ;)

Minnie - I think you're mostly right there but I've seen 'scally girls' doing it as well.

Rank though, I agree.  Whoever is doing it.

Well I wouldn't class that sort of riff-raff in the same league as us respectable girlies :rolleyes:

I can honestly say I haven't spat in public, but for the rest of your post, well said Cret! :D

Well I wouldn't class that sort of riff-raff in the same league as us respectable girlies  :rolleyes: 

But of course!

I can honestly say I haven't spat in public, but for the rest of your post, well said Cret! 

Thankyou. :)

You'll notice though if you look carefully that I didn't say that everyone has spat in public as such. Kelly said:

when do you HAVE to spit? I was brought up NEVER to spit and never have.
. She(?) didn't say anything about that being in public so saying she's never spat is quite simply an obvious lie. I'd bet my balls everyone has (assuming they're physically able etc).

That's not arguing with you though, just her laughably retarded attack on me for being such a 'disgusting minger'. :rolleyes:

This is beginning to leave a nasty taste in my mouth

Really, Jay???? <_<:huh:

Now you know why most women spit..........unless they're Kelly, she never spits! Apparently what you eat determines the taste.

I think we should change the subject here, it's going downhill rapidly!!!

Archived