Plea To Dog Owners...

Trinity 23

you got it ans, besides I was being helpful so more people would read his ants-in-his-pants rant. you are so easy cret. I specially love the bits where you describe yourself as 'a vipers nest' and say 'keep coming and I'll keep knocking you down' haha! get over yourself boyo

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh please. It's a bit late to try and make it look as if you're merely trolling when you're actually just a neat combination of stubborn, obnoxious, stupid, and slow to catch on.

Pisswitch!

Ho ho ho.

you got it ans, besides I was being helpful so more people would read his ants-in-his-pants rant. you are so easy cret. I specially love the bits where you describe yourself as 'a vipers nest' and say 'keep coming and I'll keep knocking you down' haha! get over yourself boyo

*especially

maybe I am cret, but at least I'm not a scally yob who hawks up greenies in the street!

Oh yay, oh yay, oh yay! Now hear this!

Closure at last. Kelly has finally admitted to being obnoxious and stupid.

Good. She's even proven it by once again failing to get the entire point of the whole spit section of the thread. Bless.

You can all breathe a sigh of relief now as I think my work here is done.

I'd like to thank my impromptu fan club for their comments too. :)

Apologies on Kelly's behalf for the rather lengthy and unnecessary thread hijack too.

Yes occasionally when I'm in public I might feel like I need to spit if say I have a cold and have accidentally coughed up something foul, or cleared my throat etc.  But I'll always try to make sure there's i) no-one in sight to see me doing it because it's embarassing, ii) try to spit into a spot where it won't look disgusting if at all possible.

oh yes he is. he 'tries' to make sure noone sees him and 'tries' to spit somewhere its not disgusting, rank minger

t's a bit late to try and make it look as if you're merely trolling

You reckon?

I think Kelly's done a wonderful job of it. Can't think when the last time was that someone managed to pull the wool over everyone's eyes.

Actually - I can.

And it was good then too.

Back to dog owners...

There were some dogs sniffing round me at lunchtime, I know their game and hid my lunch. A while later a brief gust of wind blew my carton of juice onto the ground. Within seconds a ringy-type dog had charged over, grabbed the carton in its mouth and fled. I went over to see if anything could be salvaged only to see the dogs owner attempting to retrieve the carton. I thanked him only to realise the carton was covered in dog sh*t, I let him put my sh*tty drink in the bin and I quickly went back to work.

Needless to say, I won't be rushing out to buy a dog this Christmas.

Archived