Oh My God!

M4nxk4t

If I provide an easily concealable sniper rifle with a telescopic sight, will you pop their heads off their shoulders for me? I'd go and do it myself, but they won't let me in since I had "DIE TAKE THAT" tattoed on my forehead. (And thats not german for "the take that" by the way).

Cheers muchly honeypop.

If I provide an easily concealable sniper rifle with a telescopic sight, will you pop their heads off their shoulders for me? I'd go and do it myself, but they won't let me in since I had "DIE TAKE THAT" tattoed on my forehead. (And thats not german for "the take that" by the way).

Cheers muchly honeypop.

Erm - thought about it and I am going to say no at this present time!

I take it your not a fan of them also?

They are the best boy band ever!! :rolleyes:

What's got 500 legs and no pubic hair?

Check out the front row of the concert when you get there.

Heard that one before! :lol:

I'm guessing that most of the people that will go will be the fans from 10 years ago.

I am also guessing that those girls who were on the ITV documentary a few weeks ago will be attending. I just hope they still aren't crying! Jeze get over it! :P

You do realise it's not normal to be this excited about going to see a boy band when you're over the age of 11. Fecking teeny-bopper :P

Well I have waited about 12 years to actually go see them!

I'm going to see them too, it's like reliving my youth and I'm even managing to get back some of that teenybopper excitement which I used to have in abundance before the cynicism and reality set in at the rather early age of 15.

I had wanted to see them since their first tour in 1992 so finally going to see them could be one of the most exciting things that's ever happened to me! And yes, that includes when I touched 'Patrick', the muscly one from World's Apart's leg at the Villa Marina in 1993.

Anyway, looking back they were right dirty bastards who were obsessed with sex and every dance routine looked like they were having sex, lots of the lyrics were about sex (the early ones anyway) and they no doubt shagged their way around the world while I and millions of other girls thought they were virgins saving themselves for someone special, ie me (except for Gary).

Archived