Manx Radio News (weekend Website Update)

local skeet

Um, forget the Mr Grumble thing. What about telling us why certain items are reported on a Saturday when they could (should) have been reported in the week. And can you confirm those items reported during the weekend will be itemised on the website on Monday.

I COULD tell, you, but then I'd have to kill you, so then I'd go to jail (not for the mercy killing but for revealing trade secrets).

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FCMR would be bleeped and sent to the naughty corner

FCMR has neither the intelligence nor the knowledge to enter into a public political debate. It would actually be hilarious to see him try. While my experience of him is only limited to two lengthy phone calls, I can say quite categorically that he's not as bullish and full of himself when he's communicating outside of an Internet Forum. Perhaps I caught him at a bad time (both occasions) but there were several moments where I felt like a schoolteacher telling off a naughty, but contrite, little boy.

Prove it have a head to head with Roy Gough Live if you have the Balls, sorry if the Government let you

I see your dare and I raise the stakes to include you proving this 'FACT' that MR news is Government filtered.

Either that or shut up with your continuous stream of unsubstantiated allegations.

Seconded

am I right in thinking that under the Crimminal Justice Act if you don't reply to a question it might be assumed that you have something to hide ....and Stu won't answer Nipper's valid questions..so it seems he was indeed on the right lines as to when stories are put out....makes you wonder if the week-end stories are all prepared in advance by the News Editor - which makes me think is what we hear down to his rules his censorship etc.. wonder when he has run with a story when he's been told by for example the Managing Director not to?? i.e is editorial content completely free of management "interference" ??

^^ Oops, sorry. Cross posted.

am I right in thinking that under the Crimminal Justice Act if you don't reply to a question it might be assumed that you have something to hide ....and Stu won't answer Nipper's valid questions

You're officially the stupidest poster on the entire Internet.

am I right in thinking that under the Crimminal Justice Act if you don't reply to a question it might be assumed that you have something to hide ....and Stu won't answer Nipper's valid questions..so it seems he was indeed on the right lines as to when stories are put out..

In a court of law.

Despite the fact that several posters have tried and convicted people on here in the past, this remains an internet forum, and people retain the right to remain silent - even in the face of unremitting bullshit.

Archived