Where Have You Watched The Tt?

Chinahand

I've just spent a very happy half-an-hour watching a pretty in-depth report on the Manx TT and Rally on the sports channel for the city of Xi'an in central China and shouting at all my inlaws to come and watch!

In China you've got the Big Central TV channels, then the provincial ones then the city ones. In other words it is the local choice of the city of Xi'an to screen a program on the TT. The fact that the TT is known about out here in cental China is really really good news for the event and the Island.

I felt I just had to start of a topic asking where else people had watched motorbikes driving at mad speeds through beautiful scenery.

I've just spent a very happy half-an-hour watching a pretty in-depth report on the Manx TT and Rally on the sports channel for the city of Xi'an in central China and shouting at all my inlaws to come and watch!

In China you've got the Big Central TV channels, then the provincial ones then the city ones. In other words it is the local choice of the city of Xi'an to screen a program on the TT. The fact that the TT is known about out here in cental China is really really good news for the event and the Island.

I felt I just had to start of a topic asking where else people had watched motorbikes driving at mad speeds through beautiful scenery.

I've seen it in Poland (on Euronews/sport) and Slovenia (local TV). Generally though, only motorcycle fans will bother to watch it although everyone in Poland has heard of the island through Top Gear.

Archived