Time For Trust Service Providers To Re-locate?

manxchatterbox

after the measure below will there be any business for Trust Service Providers based in the IOM??

at least one firm is already persuing getting an office in Malta...how many others are likely to go?

New rules to clamp down on tax avoidance by wealthy

By Isabel Berwick, FT

The pre-Budget small print revealed several hard-hitting new rules to clamp down on sophisticated tax avoidance by very wealthy individuals.

In a move that surprised leading tax experts, wealthy people who move their assets offshore in a bid to beat UK income tax will now find it harder to escape paying tax. This measure will affect people setting up offshore trusts and other tax planning structures.

I counted 8 Manx registered cars in London City Airport last Friday night, I wonder why, noticed it quite a few times recently

Now I realise what you do for a living Crumlin, "you're an agent employed by the state to obtain secret information".

after the measure below will there be any business for Trust Service Providers based in the IOM??

at least one firm is already persuing getting an office in Malta...how many others are likely to go?

New rules to clamp down on tax avoidance by wealthy

By Isabel Berwick, FT

The pre-Budget small print revealed several hard-hitting new rules to clamp down on sophisticated tax avoidance by very wealthy individuals.

In a move that surprised leading tax experts, wealthy people who move their assets offshore in a bid to beat UK income tax will now find it harder to escape paying tax. This measure will affect people setting up offshore trusts and other tax planning structures.

So the UK measures will just affect the Isle of Man then, not Malta?

If you had suggested that the new TSP regime had a possible affect - and personally I don't think it will for the desirable business - you might have had an interesting point for discussion.

As it is, your post is once more half-baked and seems to have - again - been posted simply for the purpose of fulfilling your apparent desire to start more threads than anyone else.

Archived