Manx Radio

cheesemonster2005

Tim I was the first on the scene after being told of the fire, A photographer from an other news station was also on the scene some one hour before you arrived, you had a quick look, made a phone call and returned to the Railway, I also told you the name of the dead man, we had the report on the National TV before MR, sorry mate

There's a national tv station now? When'd this happen?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As for Manx Radio News just sitting around and waiting for things to come to us - what utter tripe!

For example, the issue of the T.T. Course licence requirement has been driven and pushed by Manx Radio. Two live interviews with David Cretney, rider Barry Wood, Clerk of the Course for the T.T. Neil Hanson and Autocycle Union Chairman Jim Parker.

If you don't believe Manx Radio has been setting the agenda on this story, take a look at some of the hundreds of posts on T.T. related websites or the A.C.U. website. There are many other examples I could go into.

Manx Radio News deals with facts - not rumour or fiction.

As for Manx Radio News just sitting around and waiting for things to come to us - what utter tripe!

For example, the issue of the T.T. Course licence requirement has been driven and pushed by Manx Radio. Two live interviews with David Cretney, rider Barry Wood, Clerk of the Course for the T.T. Neil Hanson and Autocycle Union Chairman Jim Parker.

If you don't believe Manx Radio has been setting the agenda on this story, take a look at some of the hundreds of posts on T.T. related websites or the A.C.U. website. There are many other examples I could go into.

Manx Radio News deals with facts - not rumour or fiction.

Hey Tim, got to correct you on this one. We heard this story on a Saturday morning a couple of weeks ago on 3fm. Then at work a couple of days later I heard it on Manx Radio.

Now either you didn't know the facts until a few days after they were issued or the story was held over for a few days which goes back to the original query on this thread.

What have i Done now, warm level just gone up 10%, come on memebrs tell me what Ive done

1. You know how to view your warn log.

2. If you'd read the thread in question properly, you'd know why. By rights, you could have been susepended but you're not.

Archived