Playstation 2

*DD*

ok thanks for your advice everyone, im gunna go down town today and get one before all the good offers run out hehe :)

Another thing......does anyone know if you can still buy the dance mats? Ive seen the games with the music on them but i can't seem to find the mat anywhere?

ta

Another thing......does anyone know if you can still buy the dance mats? Ive seen the games with the music on them but i can't seem to find the mat anywhere?

I'm sure Game did them as a bundle with a Game, they might still have them in.

Mine has just broke.... I was on it last night and it froze, so i reset and now it says 'No Data' on every single one of my games... any ideas?

Rough guess would be the lens is either dirty or goosed. Outside of that could be absolutely anything.

Run a lens cleaner on it and take it from there.

If the lens is gone or it's another fault and it's outside of the guarantee period, it'll probably be cheaper to buy another PS2 than to get it repaired.

Mine has just broke.... I was on it last night and it froze, so i reset and now it says 'No Data' on every single one of my games... any ideas?

Happened to me before. Call the Playstation hotline, have the serial number etc to hand, tell them whats up with it, and they'll send you a reconditioned one. If its still under guarantee it'll be free, if its not, it'll cost you about 40 squid. You'll receive it in a swap-it-box, that the couriers are supposed to send the faulty one back in, but the couriers over here aren't arsed. Then sell the faulty Playstation on Ebay for 50 squid, thus making a tenner for the pain of having to go without for a month! Thats what i did anyway, but then i don't think you'd get 50 sheets for them now.

Archived