Passion Opens It's Doors - Free Drink!

Eargasm

New Bar/Club opening up tonight (Fri 9th Dec)... :D

Complimentary buffet & drinks tonight from 5PM!!! :P

Open till 3am Fridays and Saturdays...Check out 'Infusion' on Boxing Day and 'Funktonic' on New Year's Eve. New dance events to enjoy over the festive season ;) Keep your eye on the forum for more info.

Opposite the Sea Terminal (Old Vibe/Jeffersons)

I'm coming back to this topic because, out of curiosity I wondered whether anyone actually attended the opening night?

Back in the days when I used to go clubbing, something like this would have been right up my street - okay, the place may not have been my cup of tea but I would at least have taken a wonder down there to check it out.

Sooo, did anyone go and if you did, what was it like?

I was at La Piatza (sp?) for a Birthday meal on Friday and thought we could try there after - it was shut there were a couple of people (staff?) in but the doors were shut.

Why would you need tills if the drink was free ;-)

:rolleyes:

thank god for that funktonic are back! unlucky breeze your gunna find out y u shouldnt have let the good DJ's go!

Very catty, personally i like to get on with other promoters. comments like these are from people who are obviously out for themselves. I wish Passion every success, we do our thing and they do theirs.

Well said Mr Rooney!!!!!!

I was there after I finished at the Lounge on Saturday and it had been very busy by all accounts but was tailing of by this time. I may be slightly biased but it looks fantastic inside with a much warmer feel than Vibe. There was a very limited budget and what work has been done is classy and effective. It still has the same lay out as Jeffersons/Vibe but, bar a £75,000 complete referb that will allways be the case (it's easy pulling walls down but expensive puuting them back up.

KITTY!!!!! Ahem, every time I read these forums you seem to slag everything off!!!! Maybe you should stop sucking lemons and start sucking your dummy!!!!! Sorry but you never seem to have a positive word to say about anything.

seems to me that with Apperitivo, the Amber Longe, House Rules @ Chill, Passion etc etc the standard of bars is picking up!!!!!

A little less time knocking the bars and a little more time knocking back the drinks they sell and we might have half decent weekend to all go out to!!

Archived