Passion Opens It's Doors - Free Drink!

Eargasm

KITTY!!!!! Ahem, every time I read these forums you seem to slag everything off!!!! Maybe you should stop sucking lemons and start sucking your dummy!!!!! Sorry but you never seem to have a positive word to say about anything.

I think you will find i have said someting positive........

http://www.manxforums.com/forums/index.php...opic=8688&st=15

:P

If people show support and go to the nights that are held... Then more would happen. There are a lot of people out there putting in lots of hard work, and there are people who just sit there slaggin everything off... Kitty to be fair you slagged off the Venue at every chance possible, and then when it closed you started saying how is was even worse on the island now and there wasn't anywhere to go... Just because not everywhere plays monster raving looney hard house you tend to dismiss it straight away... You should support what actually happens... The more support and interest, the more likely other things will start to happen... If no one supports anything, then whats the need in opening new bars and clubs?

If people show support and go to the nights that are held... Then more would happen. There are a lot of people out there putting in lots of hard work, and there are people who just sit there slaggin everything off... Kitty to be fair you slagged off the Venue at every chance possible, and then when it closed you started saying how is was even worse on the island now and there wasn't anywhere to go... Just because not everywhere plays monster raving looney hard house you tend to dismiss it straight away... You should support what actually happens... The more support and interest, the more likely other things will start to happen... If no one supports anything, then whats the need in opening new bars and clubs?

Wooooaaah, thats me told then :weee:

It wasnt supposed to 'tell' you... :) no harsh tone intended... although ive just caught wind of some of your comments and just think its kinda ignorant of you to say things like that, although you are entitled to say what you want, i'm saying what I think... Type isn't very good to express tone, unless i put lol every other word :P

Well, im not going to apologise for my own opinion but i was just wondering, what actually did happen on Friday at Passion, how come it wasnt open.

The place looks really funky, i will try and make and effort to get down there sometime but its a bit of a wonder down the prom when your a bit tipsy :ermm:

Archived