Energy Fm At The Villa

the_kitty

that was not me.. honest. but yeah defo save it for the said flower beds. heard the sound system kicked arse in there too, that is all you want though isn't it - good tunes and a good space to move them to! like in my living room at this very second suckersssss.

And dreamfish, dived into anymore carpets lately............... :P

you saved our sanity at 10 am on wedding morning... and once again that back to back c.d that you did with carly xxxxin rocks

"How are they gonna enforce that on a club night?"

cattle prods

eye gouging

head stamping

tear gas

the nitelife security have to do something now it's getting refurbished :D

*note to any nitelife locals, that was a cheap attempt at a joke and is to be laughed at, NOT taken seriously*

Interestin point, its a no-smoking policy, so how do they expect to enforce it when the bouncers can't stopp 100 children dancing to libertyx?

unless of course, the bouncers when searches are made on entering the premises, they take all tobacco off you? be interesting to see how it pans out, i personally think its far too tidy to hold a dance event in there.

The Villa is garbage! I went in yesterday to book it for me & Mr Bees wedding reception (next August) and the whole place is fully booked.....for a Chess tournament - FFS Chess? The bouncers ahhh bless - Mo what do you expect from guys who used to kick me out of the Cave for being underage?? Maaaan they've been bouncing a long long time.

The no-smoking thing had put me off it anyway but it is very difficult to find somewhere nice and reasonable (meaning bar prices as well as room hire, know?) I wish Mr Bee would go for the Riverside really, its my favourite venue and we could get the electric tram down there....but

Yeah......down on weddings at the moment :-( Mr Bee is the bestest in the world ever - ever ever forever ever..but you know that already hun.

Sheeesh man. Melt innit? everyone is going, might even be a little party (for grown ups only) later on. With flashing lights and rave music.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived