David Cameron

local skeet

I think this guy is a breath of fresh air for the conservative party. In the single week he has been leader of the conservative party, he seems to have really "socked it" to Tony Blair. I'm not sayin Cameron is an angel, but he seems to have brought a modernised approach with him into his leadership. Has anyone else noticed this? I think some of his views and approaches are really good.

What does everyone else think?

I think this guy is a breath of fresh air for the conservative party. In the single week he has been leader of the conservative party, he seems to have really "socked it" to Tony Blair.

What does everyone else think?

I think you read The Daily Mail and are gullible enough to believe it......

Cheese Monster, youre AVATAR completely contradicts the criticism you gave, perhaps you should look close and realise Tony Blair of the labour party is a Bush supporter.

Perhaps you just simply follow the crowd then, and don't like Bush because everyone else hates him.

Same goes for your Tory criticisms!!!

Cheese Monster, youre AVATAR completely contradicts the criticism you gave, perhaps you should look close and realise Tony Blair of the labour party is a Bush supporter.

Perhaps you just simply follow the crowd then, and don't like Bush because everyone else hates him.

Same goes for your Tory criticisms!!!

No I hate Bush and Blair. Bush is an ignorant American. Blair is a very intelligent man who mislead his people. I dislike and distrust both men. If there was an election where the Tories stood a chance of winning though I'd vote Labour especially because of the lack of proportional representation.

As for the Daily Mail - I would never read or even look at a newspaper which supported the nazis before WW2.

As for the Daily Mail - I would never read or even look at a newspaper which supported the nazis before WW2.

Virtually every newspaper in the country supported Chamberlain and greeted him as a hero when he came back with the Munich agreement. And most of them agreed that the Nazis were doing a good job of running Germany. The Telegraph even ended Winston Churchill's column because he failed to fall into line with appeasement.

Although I don't generally read it, I don't think the Mail misinforms to any greater degree than the Murdoch-controlled press and the Tory-till-I-die Express newspapers.

I don't think the Mail misinforms to any greater degree than the Murdoch-controlled press and the Tory-till-I-die Express newspapers.

Now this did make me laugh. The Rail is full of "articles" with headlines that go "You May Be Unable To Get Health Care" "The Police Might Not Make Your 999 Call" "Browns Forecast Error Could Mean The End Of UK Growth" "UK Troops Might Be In Iraq Until 2020" "Cameron Sweeps Aside Brown and Blair and Challenges Bush for The White House" etc etc etc

A recent survey revealed that The Daily Rail runs down the NHS more than any other national daily. But it only does it to reinforce the views of their dreadfully bigoted and polarised readership that Labour is worse than The Black Death. This is to ensure that they keep on buying - The Daily Rail.

You would get a more balanced view from The Beano....

True, true. Last year Desperate Dan was totally opposed to the Iraq war, yet Aunt Aggie advocated a total blitz of the place.

And the Cow Pie didn't care either way.

(But that's just typical of the attitude of Cow Pies all over the world)

I don't think the Mail misinforms to any greater degree than the Murdoch-controlled press and the Tory-till-I-die Express newspapers.

Now this did make me laugh. The Rail is full of "articles" with headlines that go "You May Be Unable To Get Health Care" "The Police Might Not Make Your 999 Call" "Browns Forecast Error Could Mean The End Of UK Growth" "UK Troops Might Be In Iraq Until 2020" "Cameron Sweeps Aside Brown and Blair and Challenges Bush for The White House" etc etc etc

A recent survey revealed that The Daily Rail runs down the NHS more than any other national daily. But it only does it to reinforce the views of their dreadfully bigoted and polarised readership that Labour is worse than The Black Death. This is to ensure that they keep on buying - The Daily Rail.

I neither read, nor support the views extolled by, the Daily Mail. At the same time, I have little or no trust in those presented by most of the British press. And the words 'A recent survey revealed...' always have the effect of making me want to switch off.

Archived