Mercedes 230e

Amadeus

After long consideration, I've finally decided to give away my beloved little Merc. Here are the details:

Mercedes 230E Automatic

Built 1984

94k on the clock

4 Cylinder petrol engine, 2299ccm, 136HP

Had it for a bit over a year and looked after it as good as possible, but I've reached the point where throwing more money at it wouldn't make sense for me. A few of the things that were done:

- recent major service, engine/gearbox are absolutely sound

- new discs and pads at the front

- new rear exhaust

- new brake calliper front (old one ceased)

Unfortunately, she's not taking well to the climate over here, and rust is starting to show it's ugly head more and more... The plate OMN230 comes with it if you want it, otherwise I stick it on my other one.

All I want is the balance on the tax (taxed until July 06), or you can have her for free and I keep the disc. Perfect parts donor but a couple of things were recommended to be done if you want to drive her on a daily basis - PM me for details....

If she's not gone by next week, then she'll end up as a paper weight, and that would break my heart :(

post-1086-1134478597_thumb.jpgpost-1086-1134478579_thumb.jpgpost-1086-1134478614_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

SOLD to maggle - I hope you have fun with her and she gets a few more years on the road...ahh, I'll miss her :crying: but happy that she didn't get crushed :) (I really must stop being so emotional with all my cars, but just can't help it - in the end: a car is for life, not just for christmas :rolleyes: )

Archived