Manx Forums Xmas Party

StuartT

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd be up for it! But not on Christmas Day! Whilst there's nothing to do, there is nothing better than doing that with family :D

Fair enough, it depends on what's good for everyone else.

But on Xmas day, I will be straight out of the house and notching up some serious miles on my bike. I would hate to be stuck indoors with my family all day!!!!

What about everyone meeting at Passion on boxing day ?

The thing with Passion is that many people might not like that sort of venue. It's trying to find one that will suit the majority that is the hardest part!

Maybe every night out should be forum night out, and any venue possible. We could have secret marks that let forum members know where they are welcome.

:)

How about a special handshake? Maybe we could arrange a meeting place and call it a temple?

I'm on Mann soon so you'll all get to see the real CheeseMonster!

There's nothing wrong with that Stu. Most 10 year olds feel the same when Santa leaves a new bike.

Dear Santa

Pwease could I have a new carbon fibre time trial bike, they're only 2 grand, and I would wuv a cyclocross bike, and a hardtail mtn bike as well if you can fit them in your sack!!! I know the elves are busy, but I've been a good boy most of this year, (apart from setting fire to katies pigtails, and pushing little billy into the rubbish bin, which I am sowwy for). Last year all I found was coal and cinders next to the fireplace, and I had to make do with a brick to play wiv, the old lady across the street is now out of ITU after joining in my game of head + Catch. If I don't get anything, I'm going to Schweme till I'm thick, and throw a tantrum, and not leave you a mince pie and brandy. By the way, just thought, you'll need to use door, as I don't fink you'll fit down the flue for the gas fired central heating, and we've had our fireplace bricked up.

Merry chwistmas...

Archived