Manx Forums Xmas Party

StuartT

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mitre it is then.

:P

someone post time/date when is most suitable... How's about 26th December, St. Stephen's Day? Where is Mitre? Let it be somewhere in Douglas and not in the sticks...

Actually St Stephens day would be good, as I would be racing in the morning, so after that I could ride up without having to worry about wrecking myself before a race.

Mind you the Mitre at Kirk Micheal is supposed to be a bit of a hotbed isn't it!!?!??!

Oooo arrrr.

Mooovelous.

The only problem with a Douglas based night out, that I can see is that we may not be able to totally take over a venue, it wouldn't quite be the same as if we could take over a whole pub, if we have other non forummers there, and were less able to move around.

Pity no-one had a house or barn or something we could use? Any volunteers?

Not sure if they do them over here but bus parties are ace. Get on a bus (private hire obviously), the driver takes you from pub to pub and you all end up where you started the night (or you can just stay somewhere en-route). No faffing about like, get a drink, neck it and back on the bus for the next pub - much fun to be had.

Archived