Sick Of The Funk

bollocks

Tune in to Beatfix show now streaming and only tomorrow after an evenin' of audio delight and banter, should you post your annoyance that there's no NEW music out there, if you're STILL unhappy! ;)

This ain't funk, its FCUKin' happnin'...

The last 2 weeks we've played DnB, open up ya ears, ya mind and follow your toes...we're here to please!

www.mflive.com

Good tuna awaits....however, all CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is most welcome....even the lady DJ steps up the decks in THIS show... ;)

Wouldn't happen to know of any local producers would ya?

Why, what you after fella?

Tune in to Beatfix show now streaming and only tomorrow after an evenin' of audio delight and banter, should you post your annoyance that there's no NEW music out there, if you're STILL unhappy! ;)

This ain't funk, its FCUKin' happnin'...

The last 2 weeks we've played DnB, open up ya ears, ya mind and follow your toes...we're here to please!

www.mflive.com

Good tuna awaits....however, all CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is most welcome....even the lady DJ steps up the decks in THIS show... ;)

Wouldn't happen to know of any local producers would ya?

Why, what you after fella?

Was just curious. I produce a bit myself. Can't say that I've produced a masterpiece yet tho.

Was just curious. I produce a bit myself. Can't say that I've produced a masterpiece yet tho.

Best thing you can do is get it out there and get some feedback, without it you won't learn and progress your style.

Send it to Mo for example I'm sure he'd give you honest feedback??

There's lots of sites around which cover this and help people improve their skills, the difference between their early stuff and what they're currently doing can be like chalk and cheese.

Worth doing if you want to further/better yourself.

There was a guy posting on here a while back, called Infrax, he was making DnB, he was going to send me a demo, but i never got it.

We play all manner of breaks on the show, my DnB is pretty old school now, i get the occasional new one, but not that much stands out for me these days. I've got the Pendulum album, i like the new Roni Size tune too.

If you've anything made, send me a link or something and we'll play it if its got a vibe.

As for producers from IOM, not DnB, but Dr Fish is the most prolific just now, getting airplay on national radio, i've a couple of cheeky bootlegs i made, but nothing amazing, going to try and put more time into it after xmas.

There was a guy posting on here a while back, called Infrax, he was making DnB, he was going to send me a demo, but i never got it.

We play all manner of breaks on the show, my DnB is pretty old school now, i get the occasional new one, but not that much stands out for me these days. I've got the Pendulum album, i like the new Roni Size tune too.

If you've anything made, send me a link or something and we'll play it if its got a vibe.

As for producers from IOM, not DnB, but Dr Fish is the most prolific just now, getting airplay on national radio, i've a couple of cheeky bootlegs i made, but nothing amazing, going to try and put more time into it after xmas.

http://www.demostreams.com/?id=beantin

...Hosts everything i'm currently working on. Nout special, I guess everything I create at the mo is just bare practice. Doubt i'm anywhere near the stage of taking anything I produce seriously.

Oh, and concerning your comments on DnB failing to enlighten you at present. One word: Neurofunk. I've got a huge motherfucker of a liveset conducted by The Upbeats. They're pretty much killin it where neurofunk dnb is concerned so it'd be a perfect example to introduce anyone to the genre, unless you've already been introduced fella (forgive my ignorance). I'd be more than happy to share it. Yousendit.com perhaps? Pendulum sorta produce neurofunk-ish sounds, but only in tracks like Vault, Another Planet (VIP mix), Masochist. Otherwise I'd call em pretty fookin mainstream, which is bad news with any type of dnb. Just look at the shit that commercial dnb has spawned = Grime. Terrible shite.

Archived