Nice Xmas Pressy

crumlin

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crumlin could always ring the news rooms of all the Islands Radio stations .... and sit and wait to see who broadcasts it first. After they have confirmed the story that is. They dont want to submit anything to air without first making sure of the facts, confirming the source and getting some comment lined up.

Crumlin could always ring the news rooms of all the Islands Radio stations .... and sit and wait to see who broadcasts it first. After they have confirmed the story that is. They dont want to submit anything to air without first making sure of the facts, confirming the source and getting some comment lined up.

Or he could just get a life?

Oh God! youve gone and done it now .. he is a she.

Why dont you stick your head up your ass and see what your brain looks like :P

One of the Islands main Banks has just told more than a dozen staff to look for new jobs :angry:

I looked at the picture but can't remember which bank it is as it's a while since I've been in Douglas. If true then people should publically boycott the bank but then again people often can't be bothered because they're too selfish. If it's true and you use this bank then seriously consider switching banks - it's the only way banks will learn.

If as you suggest by posting a picture of the Isle of Man Bank, it is staff from this bank then I doubt that there would be that much problem. The Isle of Man Bank, as far as I'm aware, is part of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group which includes Nat West.

Isn't it possible that if anyone was told to look for a new job, they might possibly move to another bank within the group?

Stav.

I looked at the picture but can't remember which bank it is as it's a while since I've been in Douglas. If true then people should publically boycott the bank but then again people often can't be bothered because they're too selfish. If it's true and you use this bank then seriously consider switching banks - it's the only way banks will learn.

The picture title: iombank.jpg might have given you a clue!

Stav.

Archived