Nice Xmas Pressy

crumlin

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If true then people should publically boycott the bank but then again people often can't be bothered because they're too selfish. If it's true and you use this bank then seriously consider switching banks - it's the only way banks will learn.

Yes. Yes! All their customers should do this at once because then they can lay off more staff. Genius!

I looked at the picture but can't remember which bank it is as it's a while since I've been in Douglas. If true then people should publically boycott the bank but then again people often can't be bothered because they're too selfish. If it's true and you use this bank then seriously consider switching banks - it's the only way banks will learn.

The picture title: iombank.jpg might have given you a clue!

Stav.

Good point. I couldn't make out the wording on the picture but should have looked at the image name. Doh

Always loathed IOM bank.

Well to be honest with you most banks don't make money from the average joe, its the bizness customers and the wealthy is where they get the most off there cash.

It is a fact of life that places are laying off staff its all about cost cutting, since 9/11 the growth has slowed meaning cost cutting for the banks and finance organisations.

What about the job cuts that don't get released to the public ?

If this is true I often wonder about the timing of such an announcement. I unfortunately had to make some of my staff redundant about eight years ago. The decision was taken well before christmas but I decided not to inform anybody until after christmas.

Does timing really matter ???

What are your views????

Best bet, get yourself a beat up old car, stick a tacky light on it and cruise the streets at night picking up drunks, drive them home the longway, turn the clock on an hour, charge them double, put the cash in your ass pocket and tell your mates your out of work and grab some dole :)

Best bet, get yourself a beat up old car, stick a tacky light on it and cruise the streets at night picking up drunks, drive them home the longway, turn the clock on an hour, charge them double, put the cash in your ass pocket and tell your mates your out of work and grab some dole :)

Is that what you do for a living then?

Does timing really matter ???

Finding a new job is much more difficult before the Christmas period because employers would prefer not to have to take people on and then immediately have them on Christmas leave.

Also lots of places get a new budget in January.

Archived