Bats In The Belfry?

manxscuttlebutt

has MLC eddie lowley gone start raving mad??? batty???... looks like good news??? but is it? do you want to know if he's thought this through??? i think i do ???

are new our residents disease free? have they been tested before entering the island?? what about those that have come into contact with them? has eddie lowey infected the other members of tynwald at the recent meeting??? what plans are in place if the entire keys and legco fall victim to the Ebola Virus???? and have MR reported this threat?

has MLC eddie lowley gone start raving mad??? batty???... looks like good news??? but is it? do you want to know if he's thought this through??? i think i do ???

are new our residents disease free? have they been tested before entering the island?? what about those that have come into contact with them? has eddie lowey infected the other members of tynwald at the recent meeting??? what plans are in place if the entire keys and legco fall victim to the Ebola Virus???? and have MR reported this threat?

MCB (or is that ManxChatterBox?) you are quite a confusing person. I think though, as a precaution, we should isolate and destroy all members of the MLC/Keys. It's best to be on the safe side.

MCB (or is that ManxChatterBox?) you are quite a confusing person.

How does he do it? Almost at the blink of an eye, he dons another persona and moves like a thief in the night from thread to thread, to emerge with an intriguing post the style of which is imperceptably different from that of his alter ego. He really is a master of disguise and deception (second only to the spy from "Ello, "Ello), or perhaps not....Hmm?

Archived