Flip & Fill @ Breeze

the_kitty

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not funky house though is it lol, its scouse house heh.....kind of

Scouse house is just speeded up funky house with high pitch vocals and and donking noise after every beat. have you not noticed?

I honestly hope this isn't the only post in this thread that insults Flip n Shite. Anyone who acknowledges this duo should be lined up against a wall and shot. The human race would feel the benefit almost instantaneously.

Its not funky house though is it lol, its scouse house heh.....kind of

Scouse house is just speeded up funky house with high pitch vocals and and donking noise after every beat. have you not noticed?

I honestly hope this isn't the only post in this thread that insults Flip n Shite. Anyone who acknowledges this duo should be lined up against a wall and shot. The human race would feel the benefit almost instantaneously.

Breeze car park 10pm then bollocks? I hope we don't have to waist too many rounds of amo and lives!

Thats cos you were the only one who could be bothered mate. Shit, look what you made me do!!

Thats cos you were the only one who could be bothered mate. Shit, look what you made me do!!

Having a brain, I felt that the right thing to do was to warn those less fortunate.

Archived