Noise From The Villa

Beckett

OK, what time are they aloud to play god awful loud music til at the Villa?!

The noise tonight is beyond loud, that's through their windows, across the road and through double glazing and it's gone 11!

What are the noise pollution laws over here?! :blink:

errr theres been hotels here and residential buildings longer than the Villa has been playing club music.

You may suggest moving but I'll stay put thanks, as this is a residential area in a BOROUGH (city pffft) I have as much right to a good nights sleep during the week as any one.

Four police cars and no more music - hurrah (and no I didn't ring them!) :P

Sleep time!

Gah, I quite like the noise (I'm a city boy), but the teenagers throwing empty bottles of cider/peach concorde/mad dog at each other in the colonnade annoyed me on my way home last night. I suppose CCTV cameras and police patrols can't prevent children drinking in such out of the way places as Central Promenade...

Rayner Chatel used to complain about the noise when they had Bugsys (U 18's disco of yesteryear) in the Garden Room in the old Villa. There is nothing else for the kids to do, please try and be more understanding. In your day the germans were probably bombing peoples houses...hows that for noise pollution?

Archived