Old Nipper's Look Back On 2005

nipper

* The MEA £millions (Who got them? where did they go? who is going to pay for it?)

* The Mount Murray Enquiry (Did 'they' get away with it? Did the legal people make £mega out of the enquiry?)

* Roly. Whatever happened/is happening to Roly.

* The Wedding Cake Extra £millions (subject ongoing, ongoing)

Any others...?

* The MEA £millions (Who got them? where did they go? who is going to pay for it?)

* The Mount Murray Enquiry (Did 'they' get away with it? Did the legal people make £mega out of the enquiry?)

Any others...?

I've heard the term 'wedding cake' used a few times on here - what is it? Who's Roly?

Wedding Cake is the Government Building on Prospect Hill that is being 'done-up'

Wedding Cake

As you can see, it is a building that is in an absolutely horrendous state and needs, say, 1 or 2 £million to tidy up and refurbish. Oh, ok then, over 11 £Million (and rising?)

Roly was a man what exposed some scandals on the Island. And suffered the cost of pushing against the Manx Mafioso.

Manxman.com and all that.

Roly had one or two detractors on this forum. But only one or two.

Any others...?

I've heard the term 'wedding cake' used a few times on here - what is it? Who's Roly?

http://www.manxscenes.com/01&2/Sep/The%20Wedding%20Cake.htm

Damned old view now

Oh poo beaten to the pot...

Go for 1000 Cheese!

Wedding Cake is the Government Building on Prospect Hill that is being 'done-up'

As you can see, it is a building that is in an absolutley horrendous state and needs 1 or 2 £million to tidy up and refurbish. Oh, ok then, over 11 £Million (and rising?)

Roly was a man what exposed some scandals on the Island. And suffered the cost of pushing against the Manx Mafioso.

Aha, now I know everything! Nice building though but I guess not worth 11Million... Not even Elton John's wedding cake cost that much.

This was the 1000th post by the Cheese Monster - sponsored by Żubr beer

Roly had one or two detractors on this forum. But only one or two.

I seem to remember it was about 50/50 myself, but it's not wise to open up that can of worms again. (Plus it's really boring and been done to death)

Archived