Mf Spotting...

Knoxville

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted a very unfit looking Knoxville at the NSC as well as a dapper looking John Faragher who seemed to be wandering around aimlessly upstairs while I assume he was waiting for someone. Also, I spotted Slim leering sinisterly.

Spotted a very unfit looking Knoxville at the NSC as well as a dapper looking John Faragher who seemed to be wandering around aimlessly upstairs while I assume he was waiting for someone. Also, I spotted Slim leering sinisterly.

arr waiting for my Daughter to finish swimming !!!

Dapper... well thankyou..lol

Cheers.........that was sarcastic by the way :P but I do have an excuse, my knee gave up the ghost, so sat out the 4th quarter and also due to me having a cracking set of moobs :D

I was going to run over and dunk the ball on your bald head but when I saw the rest of the team.......I thought better of the idea lol.

Looking forward to getting a kicking off you boys soon, not one person in our team wants to mark you........so I said I would.......good idea or bad idea?

Yeah interesting four way MF spot that, I think Ans was the only one who knew everyone. I was stood next to JF trying to work out who Knoxville was while simultaneously trying to get the attention of my mate from Pokerstars and avoid looking at Ans' compression tights.

In other MF spotting news, got blanked by Titanic, Rhumsaa AND Mongoose on the same day this week, that has to be record? :)

not one person in our team wants to mark you........so I said I would.......good idea or bad idea?

That depends. I was planning on 'marking' you in a different, more permanent way.

NICE...........well if your water bottle tastes of piss, please do look my way :D

Well Slim, I was hiding amongst the PokerStars people lol so I may have spotted you, spotting someone else, whilst trying not to spot ANS.

I've gone crossed eyed now :huh:

Yeah interesting four way MF spot that, I think Ans was the only one who knew everyone. I was stood next to JF trying to work out who Knoxville was while simultaneously trying to get the attention of my mate from Pokerstars and avoid looking at Ans' compression tights.

In other MF spotting news, got blanked by Titanic, Rhumsaa AND Mongoose on the same day this week, that has to be record? :)

you never said hello !! again..lol do I scare you..hehe

arr Knoxville was the 5ive look alike sweating a lot whilst getting battered by the little kids in black tops at basketball.. or was that Ans..hehe

8-)

• 2 weeks later...
Spotten Knoxville in Tesco early yesterday evening, looking rather like a cock in his very pink shirt - was that Vaseline I saw in your basket! ;)

I gather that was you shopping with fat boy, I mean ANS?

I think my pink t-shirt was rather fetching, as for the vaseline...............I had chapped lips :P

Did you get that turtle wax for ANS?

the Bees outside her house in PJs and carrying a frog ...lol :whistling:

Oh holy cow! my cat has been bringing them in, most are rescuable - horrible cold slimey things which have a nasty trick of jumping at you as you try to rescue them, there have been 2 fatalities but I save 3 or 4 a day!!! I would have been very then pregnant too so that might not have been my PJ's more likely to be some over sized trousers and my housecoat (was Mrbees housecoat but he left it lying around carelessly and someone stole it).

I saw a couple of MF posters the other day, saw my internet idol too. Who? I don't know who the others post as and the internet idol beees a secret ;) no information is contained in this post.......nothing new there.

He's got the commonest face ever. (In the nicest possible way Rhumsaa) Over the last few months he's been spotted all over the world - but only by us like.

bin_laden_osama.jpg????