Mf Spotting...

Knoxville

Ah. went to skool with QdB (aka Q the Flilth) or Cretin as was his nickname in skool.

My nickname was "bambi" ....

Ha ha - he's a good lad really, Q.

Got you now yes.

Yes, that delightful nickname was duly passed onto myself in time and then cunningly shortened to the mildly less offensive version you see here.

Did I hear a mention of someone doing the robot?

Ace! Always an impressive sight, and even more so if it's done badly.

Do you incorporate the classic 'Mime' moves of lifting a cup of tea and sticking your hands up against the invisible window?

Will have to witness this spectacle!

Hope Colours isn't as rammed as last week, far to many people - losers dancing around infront of the screen with their tops open.... tssss. Terrible songs and christmas tunes from before I was even concieved do my head in.

Viewing the "I wonder if I dance around with my sweaty belly showing and grab this classy girl's ass, I might actually get laid!" approach!

Oh and I didn't mean you Knox :) You're encouraged to pinch some ass, it's funny - I know you're not an asshole.

Hope Colours isn't as rammed as last week, far to many people - losers dancing around infront of the screen with their tops open.... tssss. Terrible songs and christmas tunes from before I was even concieved do my head in.

Viewing the "I wonder if I dance around with my sweaty belly showing and grab this classy girl's ass, I might actually get laid!" approach!

Oh and I didn't mean you Knox :) You're encouraged to pinch some ass, it's funny - I know you're not an asshole.

You must be getting me confused with Batty ;)

Early finish tomorrow also, straight to Tearz if your finishing early Uni?

Think everyone else is, or just not working.

Mario Kart x Tiger Woods = Hammered

When i first thought about this, i didn't think i really knew anyone, but holy cow batman!! i really do know, or have met quite a few of you.

Sweet Cheeks

TheScope

M4nxk4t

Ans

Mission

Lonan - in the back of his cab ;) whey hey!

Dangerboy - hehe i know who you are now!

WSAG

Stavros

Stu Peters

DontLookBehindYou

Brizo

Bozz

Ariel

Liberalis

I think that's it - so unless some of you are going to come to NZ, that's probably about all i'm going to meet.

Spotted Mad Dancing skills from Knoxville and Princey in Colours, 17th Dec

Video Evidence!

LMAO!! :lol:

Shall I post the video of Knoxville getting busted trying to lick a random womans bum by the bar?? :P

DO IT!!!!

As promised - Bumlick.3gp

edit: For Cret - I thought I had one of Knoxville doing an awful "Robot Dance" but it turns out I was mistaken. I'm out with him tonight so I'll make sure to catch him in action

Edited by Tearz

Spotted Mad Dancing skills from Knoxville and Princey in Colours, 17th Dec

Video Evidence!

LMAO!! :lol:

Shall I post the video of Knoxville getting busted trying to lick a random womans bum by the bar?? :P

DO IT!!!!

As promised - Bumlick.3gp

edit: For Cret - I thought I had one of Knoxville doing an awful "Robot Dance" but it turns out I was mistaken. I'm out with him tonight so I'll make sure to catch him in action

Hehe good one!

You're soooo going to get such a big slap one day Knoxville :P

Edited by girl89