The Truth Behind 9/11

TheTool

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well i didnt know that to answer a question you can just get away with insulting someone and there point of view, i will have to try that myself see if it works. :blink:

Belive what you will but there is a growning opinion around the globe that questions need addressing.

How can you have an investigation when you ship all the evidence away to china ?

I always thought a crime scene was left for the forensic people to gain evidence or am i just being naive.

All this banging on about the physics of the WTC fall indicating some sinister conspiracy, and yet, to my knowledge, there wasn't and isn't a huge outcry on the part of major figures in physc and engineering around the world pointing this out (a hand full of obscure self proclaimed 'experts' on conspiracy websites counts as neither an outcry or involving major figures in those fields).

Note: Talk of bowling balls falling at the same rate as the Trade centre is nonsense - things only fall at the same rate in a vaccuum, the air resistence on a bowling ball would be negligeable compared with that on just one floor of the world trade centre.

Vinnie, this is part of the problem that I have with the conspiracy theories. Whatever little point that just might be worth looking further into is drowned out by nonsense such as not knowing how many black boxes there should be, the use of very selective photos to try to prove that a passenger jet didn't crash into the Penagon, the nonsense about the laws of physics being defied and finally the very tenous links with fascism.

BTW - the figure I quoted for the bowling ball was complete bollocks - I just wanted to see if anyone ever checked anything that was posted on the internet.

Iran is next for the chop i reckon, i think easter time will be when they go in there.

When is it going to stop this so called war on terror it seems to go on and on with no real end.

I think this is going to be another vietnam

and they are going to drop mini nuclear bombs in iran so i read

It's comments like that which completely invalidate your opinion in my eyes. You're merely repeating what you've read or been told somewhere else and are putting it here in a failed attempt to look insightful.

Sadly the comparison with Vietnam is laughably wrong. Please feel free to list similarities and explain to us how the two are related in any way.

Sadly the comparison with Vietnam is laughably wrong. Please feel free to list similarities and explain to us how the two are related in any way.

its a war which was vastly unpopular, both at the beginning and toward what could be perceived as the end. both turned out to be wars of attrition, with the invading forces victories being hollow, and the "insurgent" side willing to die rather than "surrender". massive opposition to the invasion at home. im probably wrong.

its a war which was vastly unpopular, both at the beginning and toward what could be perceived as the end. both turned out to be wars of attrition, with the invading forces victories being hollow, and the "insurgent" side willing to die rather than "surrender". massive opposition to the invasion at home. im probably wrong.

'probably' is a bit optimistic.

The comparison with vietnam is woefully inadequate: a civil war with both sides being supplied, trained and directly assisted militarily by huge industrial an military cold war powers. The Communist forces in the Vietnam war weren't the kind of 'insurgents' we see in Iraq but an organised and professional army. Iraq, by contrast is an almost textbook example of the an old colonial war (in form, not purpose before we all start rending our clothes and screaming 'imperialism'). Also, the war in Iraq was not 'unpopular' in the US at the beginning, and nor was Vietnam, for that matter.

Archived