The Truth Behind 9/11

TheTool

I have my own thoughts and beliefs about what took place and why. I also have my own thoughts about those people who believe the dam fool conspiracy theories circulated by the mad, sad, and bad.

In today’s world to use Occams Razor may result in a cut finger from time to time but certainly not in the case of 9/11.

Agreed Rog... but the official explanation is not the simplest... its too full off holes

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have my own thoughts and beliefs about what took place and why. I also have my own thoughts about those people who believe the dam fool conspiracy theories circulated by the mad, sad, and bad.

In today’s world to use Occams Razor may result in a cut finger from time to time but certainly not in the case of 9/11.

Agreed Rog... but the official explanation is not the simplest... its too full off holes

But the holes have been made by both the conspiracy theorists and by people who are making assumptions based on little knowledge and/or fewer facts.

But the holes have been made by both the conspiracy theorists and by people who are making assumptions based on little knowledge and/or fewer facts.

In some cases that may true... but in others it may be down to fact that most of us have become sceptical of what our governments tell us & with good reason e.g. Iraq's WMD's.

Personally I think 9/11 had more to do with a drastic situation demands drastic solution. Again only a personal observation, but I think the US did what the US always does in times of financial upheaval... has a war. War is great for the economy. 9/11 did help cushion the effects of the Dot.com era.

A passport was found on the streets of NY that supposedly came from one of the planes hitting the towers. The FBI even called a press conference to announce it.

I can't find any evidence of this ... I think its a myth. I am reasonably certain that the reports about passports surviving the WTC fires are wrong.

However Ziad Jarrah’s badly burnt passport was found in the wreckage of the pennsylvania flight ... you can see it in the final monogram published by the 911 Commission at

Monograph on 9/11 and Terrorist Travel

In the appendix they have pictures of what evidence they have from the passport and visa data filled in by the hijackers.

Not unsuprisingly the question "Do you seek to enter the United States to engage in export control violations, subversive or terrrorist activities or any unlawful purpose?" failed to catch them!

probably a bit overwhelming to try and ask someone to summarise all the gaps in the official version but let's just focus on one or two points; maybe one or two of the sceptics with telecoms/IT/engineering knowledge can explain how mobile phones were used on the planes that got hijacked- don't they lose their signal over 3000 metres?

I have read through the pages, remarks, web links etc connected with this topic of discussion.

Although I have my own views of the 911 event and other such attrocities, I do know that at the time of the events happening and during the war in Iraq the news coverage transmitted in the UK and the coverage shown to the US public were worlds apart.

The American public were led to believe that their armed forces were winning battle after battle and were sustaining less casualties than in reality.

At the time I had friends over in the states who managed to log on to Sky News via the web, they then passed on the links to thier friends and colleagues.

These people were appalled by the way the media was watered down by the powers at be.

Maybe this was done to keep moral high, after all the americans I knew believed that America was THE Sper power and lived "The American Dream"

After travelling to the US many many times I really think that's all it is A Dream that one day they will wake up from and stare reality in the face.

The reasons why the CIA, FBI and other intelligence agencies found lots of evidence after the terrorist activities was simply down to them not looking for it, they never expected to be attacked, days before the event however, there was reportedly information passed to the vice president, but was never acted upon.

I'm not a religious person at all but studied it as most of us did in RE lessons, I can remember a teacher saying that there would be wars that were started in the east and that this was written in the bible, now I have never checked this out but maybe it is there.

All I know is, that there has been countless wars that have been down to people dissagreeing on choice of beliefs.

There are not many species that can determine thier own future, however mankind is one of them, how long before the future doesn't exist?

The information below was emailed to me one day, either someone is really clever and has too much time on their hands or it's a coincedence......................................................

I don't know who has the time to figure all this stuff out.....but it is weird.

1) New York City has 11 letters

2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.

3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin

Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.

4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:

1) New York is the 11th state.

2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.

3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers. 6+5 = 11

5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 +1+1 = 11

6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911. 9 + 1 +1 = 11.

Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:

1) The total number of victims inside all t! he hi-jacked planes was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.

4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.

Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars &

Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic holy book:

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome

Eagle.

The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah

and

lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more

rejoiced:

for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there

was

peace."

That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.

Still uncovinced about all of this..?! Try this and see how you

feel

afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the

first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.

2. Highlight the Q33 NY.

3. Change the font size to 48.

4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS

What do you think now?!!

What do you think now?!!

I think you need to pay less attention to email chain letters and spoofs on the Internets.

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/wingdings-911.html

Thanks ans

I just wondered what peoples reactions would be.

I am fully aware of the spoofs,chain letters, hoax messages etc, but it just goes to show that people can manipulate others, how long did it take someone to dream up that email?

For what purpose.would it arouse thought processes, how about the people who would react negatively to the information.

I'll quit while i'm losing

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the

first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.

2. Highlight the Q33 NY.

3. Change the font size to 48.

4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS

What do you think now?!!

That ones pretty weird :o

Archived