The Truth Behind 9/11

TheTool

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Three vitally important questions that are still unanswered.
No they are not "vitally important" questions. This was a first. Learn from it.
I'm going to take your advice and lie down now, its getting late.
Please take my full advice and lie down in a darkened room until such a time that you can make balanced judgements based on facts and not speculative bollocks based on vapourware.

Believe me we'll all be extremely grateful....

Please take my full advice and lie down in a darkened room until such a time that you can make balanced judgements based on facts and not speculative bollocks based on vapourware.

From what I can see here your the gullible helpless fool. Do some research and if your not going to contribute anything decent to this discussion, I suggest you shush your mush.

You can suggest whatever you want but.......

I already did some research and contributed to this discussion, well before you came along.

Might I suggest you read the whole thread and my contribution before spouting off.

I'll leave you to find it though sport.

It fails to explain how the concrete was pulverised. A collapse is a downward motion, so how was concrete and steel projected upwards and outwards? Fires does not pulverside concrete and smash steel beams into tiny pieces.

But live services cause explosions, such as electricity and gas.

I saw your contribution when I joined the thread. The pancake theory does nothing for me though. It fails to explain how the concrete was pulverised. A collapse is a downward motion, so how was concrete and steel projected upwards and outwards? Fires does not pulverside concrete and smash steel beams into tiny pieces. I also dont see how you can call the explosives in the buildings a croc of shit. There is a myriad of reports concerning the explosives in the buildings. The firemen, survivors and several news stations picked up on the reports. Also video analysis in the documetary 911eyewitness clearly shows a succession of explosions in the moments before the buildings collapsed.

Although most of career (well, nearly all of it to be honest) has been involved in management in terms of years, I am a graduate physicist – at least my BSc is in that discipline.

And although the branch of physics that I graduated in is not materials science, I ‘did’ enough to be able to recognise failure modes of a building that was steel framed and built with reinforced concrete slab floors and pre-stressed concrete beams and that was silly number of feet high that would precisely explain the described failure scenario.

The collapse through fire? Norra problem. Steel beams that had been assembled to form structural cells softening would result in the cells loosing their design shape and so loose the strength that the shape provided resulting in collapse of what was dependent on that strength.

Concrete ‘powdering’ – norra problem. In the case of the reinforced slabs the failure of the rebar due to heat or just plain overload would see the concrete subject to stress well beyond its capaicity and if you’ve ever seen a concrete sample fail in a stress machine you would see that it didn’t just break. Add to that the intense heat and the failure becomes even more impressive.

Steel beams shooting skywards? Norra problem. Beams under load, much of it no doubt exceptional, suddenly failing at one end and they would shoot out, up, down, whatever like springs under load that had been released which is precisely what they would be. Bloody great big springs, granted, but springs nonetheless.

Exceptional temperatures? Norra problem. A combination of fuel from the aircraft, the chimney effect so introducing air at speed to the fire and up goes the temperature. Think blacksmiths furnace.

Then throw in the other flammable materials such as ---- light alloys and even iron and steel. With a combination of such materials a scenario in which carbon based fuel assisted by fast airflow would ignite aluminium which in turn would ignite some of the steel (yes, iron and steel CAN burn – the temperature that is used in a flame cutting tool for example is ‘only’ around 1500 deg C (looks bright orange to the naked eye – around 600 nM wavelength) before the oxygen is introduced – and there’s the source of exceptionally elevated temperatures as the steel, already heated way above this temperature by other light alloys burn and the rapid airflow in the ‘chimney’ provides an unusual amount of oxygen.

The explosions? For the most part stressed components failing. That simple.

And the final proof – the world saw it happen as it took place.

So you see, Crozza, there is more to life than many people realise, me included, but in this casde trhere is no smoking gun other than that of the people who backed and who did fly the 'planes into the targets as a part of their dedication to allah.

Crozza have you considered obtaining professional help? Becaause I'm starting to think that perhaps you should.

Archived