The Truth Behind 9/11

TheTool

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly sarah :)

Thats what gets me about so many threads on here, its not like anyone is ever going to say "oh yeah, actually you're right and I'm wrong". Nobody could stand to lose that much face. <_<

All concerned should probably just step away from the thread. Unless they've got nothing better to do.

hmm but does anyone get the feeling that the sceptical posters here are being blinkered because they insist on referring to the collapse which as we've seen is contentious and unresolvable; they're quite happy to keep re-asserting these points but have no interest in commenting on the debris pattern, lack of video in washington, passports, the reinsurance contract, insider dealing, cellphones on planes and so on. Why?

I think the whole topic suffers from being a 'conspiracy theory' - surely it's just 'contemporary history'?

It doesn't mean you're mentally deficient just to acknowledge irregularities and not have to buy-in to every bit of the case!

Wilddog encapsulates it all really; what an enquiring mind. Quite unfair as well to call anyone who believes in any of it to be a gullible fool. Probably tonnes of references to this but you can find many references to people who 'heard' about hitler's Final Solution and got a lot of stick and derision for it....but the point is, this is just one 'conspiracy theory' which did actually turn out to be true- unless your name is Irving or ahmadinejad anyway!

Having look at that video in full ( http://ufotheatre.com/SecretEvilOf911.wmv )

It shows that WTC 7 did fall perfectly, like a controlled explosion and when you look at WTC 1 & 2 they both fall very similar when the planes actually hit in different places.

and although the collapse of the buildings is a major shock the surrounding area, it's no more than a richter scale of 2.1 to 2.4..well within the earthquake tolerances...so how did wtc7 become destabilised?

Archived