The Truth Behind 9/11

TheTool

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This will explain a lot Link

HAHAHAHA ROFL.

That explained a lot, no really it did. It explained that The Tool looks for "boys club" sites whilst surfing teh interweb looking for conspiracy theories.

Crozza can I ask why are you so passionate about this subject?

err, because perhaps he has a minor interest as he occasionally rides the tube or other public transport, visits a major city, pays taxes, votes for politicians, etc...

sceptics should read this- not 9/11 related but reasonably relevant as to what scepticism really means..

http://www.skepticalinvestigations.org/exa...ce_amazing3.htm

I wasn't asking you the question you berk, unless you're Crozza as well as Haxored Account.

As you can see by his posts he doesn't seem to be just interested, he seems very passionate about the subject.

I could understand your post quoted below if I had said interested.

err, because perhaps he has a minor interest as he occasionally rides the tube or other public transport, visits a major city, pays taxes, votes for politicians, etc...

If you're not him why were you answering a post which was definately for him (see it says his name at the beginning) and trying to be sarcastic or do you just wish you were him for some unknown reason?

I wasn't asking you the question you berk, unless you're Crozza as well as Haxored Account.

As you can see by his posts he doesn't seem to be just interested, he seems very passionate about the subject.

I could understand your post quoted below if I had said interested.

If you're not him were you answering a post which was definately for him (see it says his name at the beginning) and trying to be sarcastic or do you just wish you were him for some unknown reason?

fair enough- WD- can see your point, it just seemed a bit pointless as I mean, why's anyone passionate about anything? cos they are is sometimes the only answer, and I felt that crozza's been getting a fair bit of stick so just wanted to balance up for him. I can confirm though that I am not Crozza, nor do I aspire to be him, quite happy being me...glad you posted though, that berk word rocks! Usually get called something a bit stronger...cheers ;)

Crozza,

while I agree with a lot of the things you say, I do not think the London Bombings were an inside job. That link was from Fox News, their news is highly sanitised and directed for all the hard line republicans so I wouldn't take it too seriously. Plus, they didn't really have a motive like the PNAC guys, the attack was aimed at the war against radical Islam..

• 3 weeks later...
Also I thought they were the strangest suicide bombers ever. One visited McDonald's before hand, one argued over change, they purchased return tickets and also had a few days worth of parking. One was also playing cricket the night before. Deffo not the normal behaviour of an suicide bomber.

The pigs were not suicide bombers, they were homicide bombers.

Here’s how it works. To commit suicide in islam is a sin. A very big no – no. To kill on the other hand can be a good and proper thing to do if you kill an enemy or a unbeliever or someone who has earned the death penalty under sha’ia law.

If you attack an enemy of islam then you’re doing a good thing.

If you get killed in the process then that’s OK too ‘cos you’re a martyr and get a ‘go straight to paradise’ ticket.

If during the attack allah decides that you should NOT die then you don’t and so you go in to the homicide bombing with no certainty at all that you will die in fact just the opposite, you assume that you will not as anything else would be --- suicide and so no ticket to paradise.

You kill other innocent mohammedans in the process? Basically good for them provided they were not your intended targets as they also will be martyrs to your attack and they also will get their paradise ticket.

This may seem bizarre or even ludicrous to most sane and reasonable people but it really is how they are taught to think and believe. They really do strap several kilos of HE to themselves and leave their survival or otherwise to the will of allah. They hope for martyrdom as a reward, they would not be in the least bit surprised to walk out from the scene of the blast unharmed.

Return tickets? Perfectly natural thing to get.

Tell me, Crozza, do you ever suffer from tingling or numbness in your hand and wrist. Suddenly, a sharp, piercing pain shoots through the wrist and up your arm?

It could be you’ve got carpal tunnel syndrome.

Carpal tunnel syndrome occurs when the median nerve, which runs from the forearm into the hand, becomes pressed or squeezed at the wrist.

The median nerve controls sensations to the palm side of the thumb and fingers (although not the little finger), as well as impulses to some small muscles in the hand that allow the fingers and thumb to move.

The carpal tunnel - a narrow, rigid passageway of ligament and bones at the base of the hand routes the median nerve and tendons. Sometimes, thickening from irritated tendons or other swelling narrows the tunnel and causes the median nerve to be compressed hence the effect.

The result may be pain, weakness, or numbness in the hand and wrist, radiating up the arm. Such painful sensations may indicate other conditions, but carpal tunnel syndrome is the most common and widely known of the entrapment neuropathies in which the body's peripheral nerves are compressed or traumatised.

Carpal tunnel syndrome is often the result of trauma or injury to the wrist that cause swelling from overactivity the wrist joint.

Just a thought -----.

Archived