The Truth Behind 9/11

TheTool

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tell me, Crozza, do you ever suffer from tingling or numbness in your hand and wrist. Suddenly, a sharp, piercing pain shoots through the wrist and up your arm?

It could be you’ve got carpal tunnel syndrome.

Carpal tunnel syndrome occurs when the median nerve, which runs from the forearm into the hand, becomes pressed or squeezed at the wrist.

The median nerve controls sensations to the palm side of the thumb and fingers (although not the little finger), as well as impulses to some small muscles in the hand that allow the fingers and thumb to move.

The carpal tunnel - a narrow, rigid passageway of ligament and bones at the base of the hand routes the median nerve and tendons. Sometimes, thickening from irritated tendons or other swelling narrows the tunnel and causes the median nerve to be compressed hence the effect.

The result may be pain, weakness, or numbness in the hand and wrist, radiating up the arm. Such painful sensations may indicate other conditions, but carpal tunnel syndrome is the most common and widely known of the entrapment neuropathies in which the body's peripheral nerves are compressed or traumatised.

Carpal tunnel syndrome is often the result of trauma or injury to the wrist that cause swelling from overactivity the wrist joint.

Just a thought -----.

You mean... you're suggesting that he's an orchestral conductor?

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, that Charlie Sheen is just the epitomy of a highly credible public figure

Charlie, who had already been to drug rehab, was beginning to develop a reputation as a hard-partying, womanizer. In 1995, the same year he was briefly married to model Donna Peele, he was called to testify at the trial of Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss. At the trial, while under oath he admitted to spending nearly $50,000 on 27 of Fleiss' $2,500-a-night prostitutes.

His downward spiral continued the following year when his ex-girlfriend Brittany Ashland filed charges claiming that he physically abused her. He was later charged with misdemeanor battery to which he pleaded no contest and was given a year's suspended sentence, two years' probation and a $2,800 fine. He finally hit rock bottom in May 1998 when he was hospitalized in Thousand Oaks, California following a near-fatal drug overdose. Later that month, he was ordered back to the drug rehab center which he had previously left after one day.

And what about former presidential advisor and CIA analyst Ray McGovern, the father of Reaganomics and former Assistant Secretary of the US Treasury Paul Craig Roberts, BYU physics Professor Steven Jones, former German defense minister Andreas von Buelow, former MI5 officer David Shayler, former Blair cabinet member Michael Meacher and former Chief Economist for the Department of Labor during President George W. Bush's first term Morgan Reynolds.

Can you dig up any dirt to discredit those individuals?

Yes.

Nice one! Now can you do some digging to discredit the fact the molten metal was found in the basements of all three buildings that fell on 911 and that jet fuel dosen't burn at a hot enough temperature to melt steel?

the only hypothesis tested by all three of the major studys (government funded) on the collapse of the towers and building 7 looked into the burning jet fuel factor. it is scientifically impossible that jet fuel could melt steel because at its hottest it only burns at around 1,700 while steel melts at around 2,700.

instead of me going on and on why dont you have a scan over this....

http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

First off academic qualifications do not preclude a person being either a fool or a charlatan or both. To take at face value a hypothesis by ANY academic as being correct by virtue of its source would be a very stupid thing to do.

Never loose sight of the ‘Publish or Perish’ impeditive in US academic institutions.

I read the article that you point to. I was unimpressed. It contains many assumptions, many unanswered questions that an answer is postulated for and are then used as the basis of propositions, and much bad science by virtue of being incomplete, and much speculation, and an obvious intent to prove an answer rather than FIND an answer.

Take the matter of the burning of kerosene. Vaporise kerosene and mix it with in an air flow and ignite it and the temperature of the flame is a dam sight higher that the 1500 degrees needed to melt steel, especially the steel used in ree-bar. OK, you need a lot of it as the ENERGY is low but the TEMPERATURE is HIGH.

Now – follow me – I know that joined up thinking isn’t one of your strong points – If you have a very fast air flow (due to the fires in what amounts to the duct that was the building) and you have some steel that has gone to the temperature at which steel starts to burn and you then have a different situation. You then have a very high exothermal reaction taking place and one that will, given enough oxygen (remember the air flow and the chimney effect?) and you have a localised source of massive amounts of heat that WILL cause steel, even constructional steel to melt and some will even ‘burn’ so causing the process to continue up to the point that the air flow reduces and there is insufficient oxygen for the process to continue.

Look – I am quite capable of churning through your source and offering equally valid, if not far MORE valid explanations of what is presented. If you ARE genuine on your beliefs about a Government conspiracy then you’re unquestionably wrong and actually probably being quite hurtful to any US readers of this forum.

On the other hand if you ARE just ‘avin a laugh’ as I wrote on another thread then you must be putting more than a little effort into doing so that could probably be put to more profitable use.

How 'bout them Chemtrails!

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/contrails.htm

OK. I'm convinced!

You're 'avin a larf'!

Youve just GOT to be!

Alex Jones is a self seeking self publicising individual who's simply out to sell what gives him the biggest profit and it would seem that facts shouldn’t be allowed to get in the way.

Anyone who for a single moment in time credits him as a serious source really should re-think their value judgements.

Sorry, Crozza, your slip is showing.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/showbiz.tonight/

Alex Jones is a self seeking self publicising individual who's simply out to sell what gives him the biggest profit?

Why is it that he urges people to freely copy his documentarys then? I'm not saying that he is the be all and end all of information and everything he says is the gospel truth but he certainly isn't in it for profit.

It's called PROMOTION.

Advertising by another means. Creating a wider presence. Making the naive and gullible want to know more and so either buy his trash or if in the capture area of his TV shows, to tune in and boost the viewing figures and viewers equate to money, spreading the word and so his ‘fame’.

See?

Archived