The Truth Behind 9/11

TheTool

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1. You haven't given me any 'facts' - only your opinion

2. I am entitled to my opinion.

3. Look at the videos of building WTC7 - there was relatively minor damage to one side.

4. I am not a moron. Your phrases 'we're all thinking' and 'we've shown' are clearly not true as you haven't given me sufficient evidence to change my mind. Moreover, there are many others on this forum and around the world who also have doubts.

5. Welcome to the forum - where it is better to debate than name call

6. 'Mobbing' me will not get me to change my mind, and I remain 'undecided' and with an open mind on the matter - until I see evidence to the contrary...just as any engineer or scientist would do so given insufficient information.

1. Yes we have, you've just ignored them. Are the nist quotes not facts? Are the properties of steel not facts? the eyewitness reports? etc

2. Of course you are. It's my opinion that you're being a moron. I think given the discussions that so far have taken place that the latter is much more valid though.

3. There was still damage, and quite frankly I believe the experts who actually worked at the site on the investigation over your so called expert analysis of a few videos

4. See point 1 besides we're well aware that there are morons all over the world. I don't see how that disputes my claim

5. The debattings been done. There was little more to add, i just thought I'd say what people were thinking. See point 6

6. Mobbing you might get you to realise how much of a fool you're being over this. Just perhaps it might have been the course of action to make you wake up. If we can set one CT nut straight perhaps our work here is done.

Pod

Mobbing you might get you to realise how much of a fool you're being over this. Just perhaps it might have been the course of action to make you wake up. If we can set one CT nut straight perhaps our work here is done.

Pod

No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

Mobbing you might get you to realise how much of a fool you're being over this. Just perhaps it might have been the course of action to make you wake up. If we can set one CT nut straight perhaps our work here is done.

Pod

Yeah, the kind of 'lalala' response I expected. You're only making that hole bigger.

Pod

Pod

Yeah, the kind of 'lalala' response I expected. You're only making that hole bigger.

Pod

You are of course entitled to your opinion...though remember of course it is your opinion. If things were so clear cut we would not be having this debate. By the way, you have an interesting IP address.

By the way, you have an interesting IP address.

Oh no Pod, he has your IP address. Those Men in Black are going to be knocking at your door any moment. Either that or he's going to be firing magic packets down the internet pipes to blow up your PC.

Oh wait

He doesn't have your IP. Sigh.

(Feel free to PM me with it Albert, because if you don't you've just exposed yourself to be completely full of shit)

Edit: PM received that does indeed confirm you to be full of shit. Well done.

Your standard religious/CT nut argument has one common theme, an inability to engage in points an counter-points made by the opposition.

This sort of thing:

<Nut> The government blew up the WTC / God made the world in seven days.

<Scientist> Actually, here's a body of evidence to suggest that isn't true and what you've just said is really just a pile of old cobblers.

<Nut> You haven't given me any 'facts' - only your opinion / Do you want to burn in hell?

That actually makes me a better engineer, IMHO, and an experienced one that doesn't leave things to chance.

To be frank, before you qualify as any sort of engineer (let alone be a 'better' one), I'd extoll the virtues of getting to grips with basic science. Somewhat wildly held knowledge by, say, children of primary school age, such as materials becoming weaker when heated without, necessarily, reaching melting point. Then perhaps you could move on to reading, oh, any of the published expert material on the subject sent to any real engineer's doorstep periodically as part of their membership of the practicing bodies.

I'm particularly fond, I have to say, in the assertation that if the twin towers DID collapse of their own volition after having fully ladden passenger airliners crashing into them, that cars would spontaneously combust on the road. I salute you sir, you truly are redefining knowledge as we know it.

Strange number of new accounts opened to batter this thread....

Ah yes. I had an account on the board before (I simply logged in today) and I'm sure I've posted but my posts was reset to zero? Or maybe I registered once in the past, became depressed at the subject matter and never posted at all. I cannot recall exactly which it is :-)

I'm particularly fond, I have to say, in the assertation that if the twin towers DID collapse of their own volition after having fully ladden passenger airliners crashing into them, that cars would spontaneously combust on the road. I salute you sir, you truly are redefining knowledge as we know it.

I have made no reference to the twin towers. Only to WTC7.

You are of course entitled to your opinion...though remember of course it is your opinion. If things were so clear cut we would not be having this debate. By the way, you have an interesting IP address.

Theres no evidence that having a clear cut answer prevents debates (this thread is a wonderful example).

As for the IP thing. It would appear that your attempt to trap me has failed as you already know.

See, I'm intelligent enough to look at all the facts, I asked around and found out that it wasn't possible and even have your admission.

Your apparent lack of this kind of reasoning is why people here cannot take your opinions seriously.

Pod

I don't really - I was just going to take Pod's argument on to 'how do you know I don't'. But my ruse was blown ;)

This is a conspiracy theory thread ain't it?

He's clearly smart enough to know see, that's the point.

And he just happens to work in IT.

But then again, he did need to ask someone else didn't he? So he wasn't that sure was he? Which suggests for a moment he thought it might just be possible didn't he?

Archived