The Truth Behind 9/11

TheTool

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Again, fuck the links, post what you believe. From this link, you actually believe that the Mayor of New York knew the building was part of some planned and controlled demolition and condemned all those people to die? And that he knew of this in isolation? And didn't share this knowledge with anyone? This political animal knew this awful truth and kept it to himself and watched people die?

You actually believe that?

Ah bless, the mutually supportive society in action....

Pointless poisonous poster award of the year goes to.....

I'm enjoying the debate PK, I'm trying to get stevies real opinions out of him because I find the whole conspiracy shite interesting. If that doesn't appeal to you, then why not bugger off out of the thread?

Pointless poisonous poster award of the year goes to.....

Well I would have to say it goes to the other half of the dastardly duo - Mr ans.

He has trickled down the list and is finally reduced to having a pop at the totally inoffensive T&B. Without a doubt it makes him a worthy winner.

I'm enjoying the debate PK, I'm trying to get stevies real opinions out of him because I find the whole conspiracy shite interesting. If that doesn't appeal to you, then why not bugger off out of the thread?

Oh it's a debate is it? How silly of me, please accept my apologies.

Did you know Elvis was kidnapped by aliens?

argh, not reading 59 sites, but there is some pretty convincing evidence out there, eg - we have been told that blackboxes were destroyed and yet a passport of one of the "terrorists" fell out of the plane and landed on the pentagon lawn

The "terrorists" list did not match up

Their was no independent report done

The remains were shipped off pretty much strait after and was melted down

The numerous professors who each claim that there was something very dodgey with the way things happened

The way the buildings just fell strait down onto themselves

There are some of the points, obviously they are brief and don't contain much evidence, but i'm sure if you are open minded you will of already heard them/look into them.

It's harmful to dismiss things as just bullshit, its naive, you should educate yourself on the subject as much as you can before making your decision, and even then, still be open to new ideas etc, keep yourself open minded.

(i'd imagine most of this has been said before somewhere in the last 59 pages)

Yawn, more conspiracy theorists.

There isn't any convincing evidence out there that shouts out that it was a setup to rational thinking people.

Archived