The Truth Behind 9/11

TheTool

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude, read the thread. You're trawling over very, very old ground. I know it's 66 pages, but approximately 87% of that is people having to repeat things over and over again to people who can't be arsed reading the thread.

Point taken. 11 down and a mere 56 or so to go. Unfortunately, I am still looking for reasoned debate. There are some very good posts but where's the intelligent discussion? But would just like to add that if 911 questioners are seen as gullible etc., then it seems to be catching. David Davis very recently took a stance on personal freedom and says he will be tackling other related topics in the future. Having relinquished his cabinet post to do this - maybe there could just be something in it?

Why ask where something is when you've not finishing looking? More reading, less whining.

You mean you expect me to continue reading these so that I may have the privilege of communicating with yourself and the other oneliner experts! No - think I'll seek intelligent life.

• 8 months later...
Did anyone catch the documentary on the History Channel a week or so back...."102 Minutes that changed America"....no commentary, no agenda, just footage....

Amazing to see it all again in its rawness....

A real "where were you when" moment.

I caught that on anytime, amazing documentary and well worth a watch. A bit upsetting/disturbing in places I thought though.

Did anyone catch the documentary on the History Channel a week or so back...."102 Minutes that changed America"....no commentary, no agenda, just footage....

Amazing to see it all again in its rawness....

A real "where were you when" moment.

funny really i can remember where i was at the time it happined, but cant remember what i did yesterday

• 4 weeks later...

Archived