The Truth Behind 9/11

TheTool

I don't believe all the conspiracy bullshit and think too much interest and significance is given to 9/11. I don't think it is an issue which we need answers for desperately. There are far more important things to concern yourself about.

But IF it were true and some organisation wanted make the collapse look real, why did they pancake the buildings? If a collapse that looked like a controlled demolition occurred why would anyone choose do this?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't believe all the conspiracy bullshit and think too much interest and significance is given to 9/11. I don't think it is an issue which we need answers for desperately. There are far more important things to concern yourself about.

But IF it were true and some organisation wanted make the collapse look real, why did they pancake the buildings? If a collapse that looked like a controlled demolition occurred why would anyone choose do this?

So you don't think it's an issue? Well look what has happened since then!! Because the war in Iraq and Afghanistan and the near complete erosion of our rights have all stemmed from it!! Oh and a small issue called "The war on terror"..... and still no one has been brought to book!!

So you don't think it's an issue? Well look what has happened since then!! Because the war in Iraq and Afghanistan and the near complete erosion of our rights have all stemmed from it!! Oh and a small issue called "The war on terror"..... and still no one has been brought to book!!

So if these powerful governments can destroy the WTC right in front of our eyes and 'cover it up' why can't the men in black suits not just assasinate scientists like Niels Harrit? Surely a 'tragic skiing accident' or 'I can't believe he just choked on his weetabix' could be arranged to quieten these troublemakers?

Or it's bullshit.

Well no, I don't think it is much of an issue. It is a shame how much energy ansd thought is wasted on it.

It was Al Qaeda who destroyed the buildings so move on and discuss the consequences, not who did it.

Well no, I don't think it is much of an issue. It is a shame how much energy ansd thought is wasted on it.

It was Al Qaeda who destroyed the buildings so move on and discuss the consequences, not who did it.

Is this the same Al Qaeda that was formed by the US...? also known as "the database" which is what it means!

The only way to move on is to arrest and charge the criminals, even if some are politicians :) nobody is above the law!

Is this the same Al Qaeda that was formed by the US...? also known as "the database" which is what it means!

The only way to move on is to arrest and charge the criminals, even if some are politicians :) nobody is above the law!

Christ, making the political classes responsible for the troubles in the world. That is not small feat. Take them all on with legal action, but I think there are plenty of other issues that would be easier and more more important to tackle than 9/11.

i'm sure weeks be for 911. the towers had a wiring team and all the then staff where told to take time off from the towers with pay well the work was done.. i think war's for rich's = oil = money = power

:( 6.5 seconds!!

I can't add much more than these people - he's not done research himself, he's just parroting what other conspiracists have said and he got on a breakfast show - not convinving to me in any shape or form.

Googled for about 5 seconds longer - the so called article in a science journal - well it was withdrawn and the editor of the journal resigned in protest - it was included without the knowledge her, or contain relevent science.

Basically more deluded bull if you were to ask me!

slinky http://www.rense.com/general62/list.htm

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/...biologists.html

china those links are very suss why not just link the horses mouth peer reviewed brigham young document ....very rog like

to sum up the final nist report re wtc7 colapse was due to unexplainabal events on the day

why dident nist report unexploded nano thermite particals

them being seintific forensic experts omiting evidence or witholding evidence you decide

when asked why nist did not find unexploded nano thermite particals they replyed they were not looking for them

Al Qaeda means 'base' not 'database', as in foundation.

Archived