The Truth Behind 9/11

TheTool

Given their record of 'competence' and 'ability' (plus the fact that they are American), does anyone seriously believe that the CIA and/or FBI are truly capable of successfully organising any kind of complex and intricate conspiracy?

Just to add to the above, this article - though fairly lengthy - is well worth a read.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/iran/story/0,12858,1678220,00.html

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[

]

Only if you enjoy conspiracy theory propoganda :D

you mean as apposed to goverment propaganda that is full off holes

if 911 ever reached a courtroom the goverment version would be impossibal to defend. one proven lie would collapse(lol) the case

is it o or a before the ganda?

Interesting that Chomsky's name has come up twice as a beacon of level-headedness and reputability. Not the same Naom Chomsky who denied that the Khmer Rouge were mass-murderers, surely?

Anyway, as any fule kno (well, any fule who spends any time whatsoever reading conspiracy sites), it's all down to them nasty Zionists...

And as regards the lack of debris at the Pentagon, would that lack include the engine and fuselage parts found all over the scene?

Anyhoo, I believe that the US Gov had a vested interest in the attacks being carried out - face it, it couldn't have been easy for them to take the moral higher ground without a big bad to rail against, but I don't believe that they had anything to do with the attacks, per se. Probably guilty of culpable negligence or something, but that's about as far as it goes. And yes, I've read a lot on this stuff - both pro-and-anti-conspiracy. The pro- sites can seem awfully convincing at first until one realises the extent to which they're prepared to distort facts and read inferences in order to further their own cause. Eventually, however, you'll get to the bit about the Zionist conspiracy, the Bildeberg Group, Tesla Weapons, WTC UFOs, Oklahoma City, HAARP, Holocaust Denials etc.

It's good that people look beyond what they're fed and try to work things out for themselves. It's not good when they become blinded by this.

For my favourite conspiracy theory, type "conspiracy" and "James Cameron" into Google. Kinda gives one the measure of where some of these guys' heads are at...

I have one question for you.

If the governments don't lie what about the W M D.

They have turned around and said they got it wrong, there wasnt much in the papers about that was there ?

as for wreckage found at the site, there was one engine found that was too small to be the jet they said it was.

The engine size was the same ones used for the Army Drones see pic above.

Have you ever seen a crash anywhere in the world involving a large jet that didnt have a mass of wreckage lying about.

Answer yes the penagon.

"Read more knowledge is power"

They have turned around and said they got it wrong, there wasnt much in the papers about that was there ?

There was a great deal in the papers about how WMD was misrepresented and was an erroneous basis for the Iraq war. In fact, I seem to recall that a Government scientist committed suicide over his involvement in the "sexing up" debacle!

No, there wasn't much coverage at all!

Who said that Governments don't lie? There were no WMD. The Governments of the West knew that, having been the main suppliers of such things to Iraq in the first place. So they lied to justify their illegal war.

"Read more knowledge is power"

Correct. But make sure you read everything Someone wiser than me once said (and I paraphrase) "There are three sides to every story - mine, yours and the truth."

Interesting that Chomsky's name has come up twice as a beacon of level-headedness and reputability. Not the same Naom Chomsky who denied that the Khmer Rouge were mass-murderers, surely?

Anyway, as any fule kno (well, any fule who spends any time whatsoever reading conspiracy sites), it's all down to them nasty Zionists...

And as regards the lack of debris at the Pentagon, would that lack include the engine and fuselage parts found all over the scene?

Anyhoo, I believe that the US Gov had a vested interest in the attacks being carried out - face it, it couldn't have been easy for them to take the moral higher ground without a big bad to rail against, but I don't believe that they had anything to do with the attacks, per se. Probably guilty of culpable negligence or something, but that's about as far as it goes. And yes, I've read a lot on this stuff - both pro-and-anti-conspiracy. The pro- sites can seem awfully convincing at first until one realises the extent to which they're prepared to distort facts and read inferences in order to further their own cause. Eventually, however, you'll get to the bit about the Zionist conspiracy, the Bildeberg Group, Tesla Weapons, WTC UFOs, Oklahoma City, HAARP, Holocaust Denials etc.

It's good that people look beyond what they're fed and try to work things out for themselves. It's not good when they become blinded by this.

For my favourite conspiracy theory, type "conspiracy" and "James Cameron" into Google. Kinda gives one the measure of where some of these guys' heads are at...

Have you read much on Nikola Tesla? I noticed that you mentioned Tesla weapons, but have you read much into his '31 car? Interesting stuff if you ask me.

Pentagon attack

Interesting?

Did you watch the clip posted earlier, showing what happens when an aluminium structure collides with reinforced concrete? If not, here it is again:

F4 Phantom crash test

Strange, how in these things everyone always becomes an expert - Military drones here, engine sizes there, clear evidence, etc... I wonder why people go to university or study anything, when surfing the web for a bit can make you so much more competent in all these things...

Oh - and putting Hitler at the beginning of a clip always makes it look more serious and credible...not...

Have you read much on Nikola Tesla? I noticed that you mentioned Tesla weapons, but have you read much into his '31 car? Interesting stuff if you ask me.

I've read a fair bit, but it's difficult to sort through the lunatic rubbish to find out the serious stuff. There's no doubt he was a genius, though. Not sure whether I believe he was behind the Tunguska blast, though...

Archived