A Torso Cannot Possibly Fly On Its Own

Rog

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no problems whatsoever that you would rather mount a very pathetic attack into the ether than see one of your icons look particularly stupid. But at the end of the day your icons are only human after all. Just like those less fortunate than the able-bodied trying to get a flight.

Really, really, really pathetic. There is a serious issue here and yet you feel the need to justify the opinionated. Words fail me......

Really, really, really pathetic. There is a serious issue here and yet you feel the need to justify the opinionated. Words fail me......

You

still

don't

get

it

do

you!

I WAS making a subtle play on words. I was CELEBRATING their victory in the face of many views to the contrary (look it up) on this thread.

Of COURSE there is a serious issue here. I was celebrating, with those arguing on JUST that issue. Celebrating justice for all - not just for the 'chosen many'.

I was SERIOUSLY (I've gone all steven now) giving YOU an opportunity to join in and celebrate too. I just lined em up..... only you didn't strike.

You didn't get the joke.

That's all...

and that's ok.

But then you called me stupid.....

and that's when I stopped celebrating. :/

But I cheered up mighty quick when I saw Mission's efforts. Well done fella. Laughed me socks off I did. :D

Oh the wit! How Oscar must be chuckling in his grave not.

You

still

don't

get

it

do

you!

I WAS making a subtle play on words. I was CELEBRATING their victory in the face of many views to the contrary (look it up) on this thread.

Of COURSE there is a serious issue here. I was celebrating, with those arguing on JUST that issue. Celebrating justice for all - not just for the 'chosen many'.

I was SERIOUSLY (I've gone all steven now) giving YOU an opportunity to join in and celebrate too. I just lined em up..... only you didn't strike.

You didn't get the joke.

That's all...

and that's ok.

But then you called me stupid.....

and that's when I stopped celebrating. :/

But I cheered up mighty quick when I saw Mission's efforts. Well done fella. Laughed me socks off I did. :D

No Rox I really don't get it all. But I do understand how you can't spell it out for us thickos. Especially the "joke" bit. Equally I understand how you can't spell it out for your acolytes (look it up) either.

So come on woman, stop hiding behind an imaginary "it's too subtle for you to understand" bollocks statement and simply spell it out.

If you can of course....

Be aware that you are so opinionated that any response will be treated with the disdain it most certainly deserves but I am impressed with the way you can motivate the impressionable to support you unthinkingly.

Don't do them an injustice please.

They just know how to smell out the bullshit.

It's not hard to spot.

I could eat you up and spit you out.

But you know what?

I'm done.

Night all.

Archived