Hot Doggin'

Dr Fish

i fixed my laptop! it was tired, it had 24 hrs sleep. ha. yeah Ingie take the other ladies offer of voice - im too shy i think! will still have a listen tho! lookin forward to the night! xx

and The Bees - i havent seen you for ages girl! and Trin - mwah to you lady. its Sparky's leavin do on saturday night too! in the basement of the rovers.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i fixed my laptop! it was tired, it had 24 hrs sleep. ha. yeah Ingie take the other ladies offer of voice - im too shy i think! will still have a listen tho! lookin forward to the night! xx

damn you! :) ... well... t'other lady has already deferred to you in this instance so nerrrr ... you're hired...

[ tho for the studio stuff, the more the merrier ]

shy my ar5e.... i'm shy, you're shy, we're all shy.... until we stand up there and go, whaaaaaaaaa

just wear a costume... NO ONE WILL KNOW IT'S YOU :D

slack, that's the word.... slack you are :P xx

[ ps. i'm bricking it, since i've yet to figure out how i'm actually going to play the music as yet.. well figured a bit of it out, but it's not going to be pretty ]

Oh Larn, ingie, can I be your singer? please, I'm old and can't sing - but I'd love to be in a band.....just for a minute even, 'our Col' is in a band and they needed a drummer and I was showing him how "I can do drumming", like he even noticed me.

Anyway pipe dreams aside....I saw you in town the other day SWTB man, but you were talking and I didnt like to be rude, so I waved (at no-one obviously) and carried on my way. Sparky - I know of a Sparky, lovely boy, could it be the same one? I dont even know what I am going to do at the weekend, I have this cold, see? I never see anyone anymore, its quite mad how a second child changes EVERYTHING! See ya all when I'm 50. :-(

Track update -

DREAMFISH - TECHNOLOGY (THESE DAYS)

http://mp3artistsonline.com/artists/bands/431/

(lo-fi MP3 format - available in hi-quality next week)

** track is going to be played on the Ashley Bentley show on Manx radio, this sunday or next @ 3.00pm **

Im liking lots, Fish! ;) whose is the voice on Technology? Love Fluent French, HAHA Bez rocks on there... I have that one on my iPod, always brings a smile when I hear it :D

Archived