******* Are Cack And Should Have All Their Licences Taken Form Them

jkmanx

I've just had 1 caby drive past me twice with no one in with his light on whilst I was trying to hail a cab. The later cab that stopped said he was going the other way and refused to take the fair, I live approximatly 1/4 of a mile from where that cabby stopped.

I thought that all cabs had to stop if hailed and they were free to take a fair and they wonder why they have such a bad name (I wont use the full language that the cabby used but it was along the linse of I'm going this way so f**k you, sorry guys). They say that they arn't robbing Bast4rds but this just proves the point that they are out for all they can get. (some are OK but thats the minority)

Posting things like this in anger on a public forum is never a good idea - take a deep breath, count to ten, and try again..

Otherwise, you might see your post being deleted, and then nobody gets your message - there's also a Taxi thread in "local news" - remember: You're posting on public forum, where all the funny laws of our society apply...

Edited to remove company name.

Thread closed as there's a very current Taxi thread already.

Normally I'd help you out by merging this post into it but I think I'll give you the opportunity to calm down and sober up before you attempt to put into words how you feel. It just looks like a childish rant as it is.

Archived