Rimmer Again..!

staaue

Evening Staaue.

I would love it if you could make your points without moaning about how 'everyone is English'.

For a start it's not true.

Secondly, you risk alienating people who might have something relevant to say just because they're not Manx.

And thirdly you annoy Manx people by making us all seem like a bunch of racist idiots.

Totally agree, sounds bad doesn't it.... I can't help it though... :blink:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That last bit is for those of you who think my views as incredulous shoit, don't flame me; be constructive and say something good in Rimmers favor.

Can anyone answer me?????

"Smoke me a Kipper...."

That last bit is for those of you who think my views as incredulous shoit, don't flame me; be constructive and say something good in Rimmers favor.

Can anyone answer me?????

"Smoke me a Kipper...."

How did he do that then... :blink: Manks style I hope... :lol:

Staaue, your hang up about the English undermines the whole argument. You probably have some very good points but you do not seem to have the ability to see the wood from the trees.

Please tell me what point you are trying to make. Is it the possible job losses your concerned about or is it simply that an englishman is making policy on the IOM?

I understand that you do not like this man but please explane why!

I'm English and I agree the Isle of Man shouldn't go down an English route (whatever that is). If it was up to you I would have no right to speak about Manx issues and you have told me as much in the past, is that what your getting at?

Archived