The Thai Murder And Various Other Murderers.

thebees

What other foreign murders of Brits haven't been reported?

How would we know?

I caught something on the BBC News 24 paper review this morning that touched on this and apparently a 57 year old (British?) man was murdered in Thailand on Christmas Day and that wasn't reported in the UK media

Apparently there's been 8 Brits murdered in Thailand in the last 18 months and on average 1 dies there every week from accidental causes.

Others (allegedly!) merely return home with a self-inflicted but well deserved 'itch.'

I caught something on the BBC News 24 paper review this morning that touched on this and apparently a 57 year old (British?) man was murdered in Thailand on Christmas Day and that wasn't reported in the UK media

It was reported as I remember as I was on Mannin at the time. I make a habit of buying lots of newspapers to use for lessons in Poland and in the St Stephen's Day/Boxing Day editions the story features in several of the papers including, suprisingly, the Daily Star (albeit page 27). Apparently it suggests (above an article entitled 'Jen's Bust of Friends') that he was murdered for the 100GBP in his pocket.

Maybe as the news occured at Christmas it was less-read and skipped by TV.

Maybe as the news occured at Christmas it was less-read and skipped by TV.

Possibly, I checked various on line resourses prior to posting and couldn't find any reference to the murder. I was away at the time so didn't read or see and UK news reports

Archived