Let's Have Sex!

Amadeus

IOM most sexually demanding region

MR News / Energy News

Men looking for a bit of no strings attached fun are being advised to visit the Isle of Man.

A survey carried out by internet dating service makefriendsonline.com found that 60 percent of women questioned who live on the Island, would prefer an amazing sex life to a great relationship.

Almost 53 percent of local men and women surveyed said exciting sex was a priority-meaning the Isle of Man has now been declared Britain's most sexually demanding region.

71 percent of the 25,000 people from around Britain who took part in the survey said they would prefer a strong relationship over great sex.

"Britain's most sexually demanding region" - now there's a fact worth celebrating! Or is it?....

P.S.:Any ladies involved in such activities or thoughts may contact me on amadeus_projects@manx.net :) *

*Offer may be subject to current level of intoxication and/or boredom

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think its just a part of growing up!

i've had many sexual experiences.

i went through the mini skirt slag boots faze!

i now know what i'm looking for from a man, relationship wise, because of that!

Well its something us manx people should be proud off and shout it from the rooftops " Manx Women Are Slags"

Maybe they could add this to the tourism facts when they advertise the island also it would be a boost for the branding exercise that is going on.

Well done girls i am proud to be manx

I'm often asked by male visitors (especially Swedes, strangely enough!) whether there are any 'professional' girls with whom they can have a 'good time.'

My answer has always been that there is too much competition from the amateurs for professionals to be able to make much of a living.

However, I'm always suspicious about surveys of this kind - especially when they've been carried out by an 'internet dating service.' The chances are that most of the people registered with such an organisation are going to be looking for fun and will probably answer that they 'would prefer an amazing sex life to a great relationship' because they're aware that most of the male saddos who use the service are looking for that answer.

Maybe they could add this to the tourism facts when they advertise the island

Hows about a slogan? "The Isle of Man welcomes you with open arms legs!"

Yeah... but there's three of them! How do you... I mean where do you... I mean.....?

Well its something us manx people should be proud off and shout it from the rooftops " Manx Women Are Slags"

Why should it just be the women who are 'slags'. I takes two and all that which would mean that Manx Men are slags too.

Haha, ace.

Oh and yeah the women are slags...60 percent of women rated exciting sex above other things whilst the percentage of males and femalse who rated it above anything else was 53% I can't be bothered to do the maths but it means less men than women surveyed thought it was! :P

...60 percent of women questioned who live on the Island, would prefer an amazing sex life to a great relationship.

Translated, that means that they questioned five women that live in Peel. Three said that they would prefer an amazing sex life to a great relationship and they couldn't make out what the other two said because they were still chewing their chips!

Stav.

Why should it just be the women who are 'slags'. I takes two and all that which would mean that Manx Men are slags too.

Women who have lots of sexual partners are slags and deserve ridicule. Men who have lots of sexual partners are studs and deserve respect. That's just the way it works. :lol:

Archived