Let's Have Sex!

Amadeus

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why should it just be the women who are 'slags'. I takes two and all that which would mean that Manx Men are slags too.

Women who have lots of sexual partners are slags and deserve ridicule. Men who have lots of sexual partners are studs and deserve respect. That's just the way it works. :lol:

Complete twaddle, men who sleep around are also slags, it's only other male slags who believe all that stud bollocks.

Why should it just be the women who are 'slags'. I takes two and all that which would mean that Manx Men are slags too.

Women who have lots of sexual partners are slags and deserve ridicule. Men who have lots of sexual partners are studs and deserve respect. That's just the way it works. :lol:

Complete twaddle, men who sleep around are also slags, it's only other male slags who believe all that stud bollocks.

Its the law ( its an un-written one ) but everyone knows that dudes that get all the women are studs :D:P;)

Hahahaha you really believe that? nothing could be more off putting than some man that has been round the block a few times think about it.

Yeah who wants someone that everybody else has had a go on :lol:

Peter Andre?

Hahahaha you really believe that? nothing could be more off putting than some man that has been round the block a few times think about it.

Yeah who wants someone that everybody else has had a go on :lol:

Obviously your not letting laid then :lol:

Its the law ( its an un-written one ) but everyone knows that dudes that get all the women are studs :D:P;)

No no no - there are NO slags on our beautiful island - male or female... just some people are more experienced than others, in sexual activities...

Nothing wrong with slags, you know where u stand i have had many a good time with a slag.

Its one of life little perks going out getting drunk meeting a a loverly woman you wouldnt like your parents to meet and then waking up next to her in the morning thinking Argghh !!!!!!!! :blink:

Archived