Let's Have Sex!

Amadeus

Male slag here...and proud of it! I have no problems in saying that I see recreational sex as a much more fulfilling hobby than golf, boozing or gardening!

Putting 'comeover' in the same sentence invites all sorts of mischief though...

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahahaha you really believe that? nothing could be more off putting than some man that has been round the block a few times think about it.

Yeah who wants someone that everybody else has had a go on :lol:

Obviously your not letting laid then :lol:

Sort of response expected from a male whore wannabe :rolleyes:

Anyone who is happy to believe that men are praised for dipping it about, then you really need to wake up and start living in the real world !!! :lol:

Like a woman is going to think.... oooooh I want to sleep with that male shag bag and catch aids..... lovely..... what a big turn on...... like yeah..... get fucking real why don't you !!! :wacko:

Sort of response expected from a male whore wannabe :rolleyes:

Anyone who is happy to believe that men are praised for dipping it about, then you really need to wake up and start living in the real world !!! :lol:

Like a woman is going to think.... oooooh I want to sleep with that male shag bag and catch aids..... lovely..... what a big turn on...... like yeah..... get fucking real why don't you !!! :wacko:

That sounds like a comment from someone who isnt getting laid then.

Wanna be LOL - I take your 30+ then and hang around Paramount waiting for action :ph34r:

Haven't had a complaint from dipping it about and I'm clean also.

Yep, women can stand there and go " yeah hes a man whore " - LOL - what are you, super woman.

Where would one find these "Slags"?

Probably at home - sitting in front of the computer - logged on to an online dating service - frantically typing in made-up personal details (pausing only to scratch the occasional itch, or to order some rechargeable batteries for her 'special friend') and praying that the kids don't arrive home too early and that her husband won't ever work out her password for the site. :lol:

I feel some sexual pent up anger there 2orangey4crows would you like to talk about it ?

Have u part taken in any slag activity and if so was it a learning experience for you,

Let it out tell us why slags and all things slutty have made you think its a bad thing.

After all we are all adults and i am sure like myself i have always used protection when sleeping with slags a baseball bat has so many uses, after all you would want to be paying some random slag maintenance now would we.

Wish someone would call me a man whore

Where would one find these "Slags"?

Probably at home - sitting in front of the computer - logged on to an online dating service - frantically typing in made-up personal details (pausing only to scratch the occasional itch, or to order some rechargeable batteries for her 'special friend') and praying that the kids don't arrive home too early and that her husband won't ever work out her password for the site. :lol:

Oh i'm all moist @ the thought of it!

That sounds like a comment from someone who isnt getting laid then.

Wanna be LOL - I take your 30+ then and hang around Paramount waiting for action :ph34r:

Haven't had a complaint from dipping it about and I'm clean also.

Yep, women can stand there and go " yeah hes a man whore " - LOL - what are you, super woman.

Firstly I will deal with the worst insult yet .... fucking Paramount......more like Paranoid City.....waiting for action in that bum hole of a place......there's more fucking action coming out off you're arse !!!! :lol:

I've been living with my partner for over two years and if it turns you fucking on.... Yes I'm fucking getting it.....and fucking giving it !!!!

No I'm not super woman...... I'm just someone who packed in smoking 3 fucking....long.....lousy days ago and needed a fucking good topic like this to come along :sweat::D

Archived