Counterstrike Source Server Manx Team [manx Rats]

crackedegg!!

Hi

To all you manxies out there who like to play counterstrike source our clan [Manx Rats] welcome you!

Manx Rats Server name is: -

4u-servers.co.uk : Manx Rats

IP Address: - 81.19.208.50:27035 (this is an update ip as it changed!)

Our website is: - http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/manxrats

Our forum is: - http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=18137

Contact crackedegg!! on mcb.clan@manx.net or eggs1@manx.net for further information or clan matchs! :)

:P

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello there

I am also a member of another isle of man clan called "the Manx Clan" [MANX], we currently have a 32 slot CS:S server running, so feel free to come along and join us, we usually have a nusy session on friday nights.

We will have to get together for a match sometime maybe.

Hers our site, pop by the forums and say hi :)

http://manx.clanservers.com

RingSting

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i will definitly be seeing you there! my name is GlockNLoad.

goodman

hello all you manx rats, played on your server a fair bit lately along with dads army, nice to play with on a server thats not full of kiddies slagging each other off instead of just enjoying the game. BTW crackedegg, i saw an old m8 of yours the other day, I think he said his name was mr dumpty or something like that, he told me to say hi. :P

yeah, what's with the Dad's Army server????

I tried connecting 4 or 5 times to Manx Rats, with perhaps a dozen also connected,and the moment I got the "join" screen, I'd be redirected to Dad's Army, which was empty.

What gives ????

i will definitly be seeing you there! my name is GlockNLoad.

goodman

hello all you manx rats, played on your server a fair bit lately along with dads army, nice to play with on a server thats not full of kiddies slagging each other off instead of just enjoying the game. BTW crackedegg, i saw an old m8 of yours the other day, I think he said his name was mr dumpty or something like that, he told me to say hi. :P

Thats one reason why i like these servers ;)

• 3 weeks later...
yeah, what's with the Dad's Army server????

I tried connecting 4 or 5 times to Manx Rats, with perhaps a dozen also connected,and the moment I got the "join" screen, I'd be redirected to Dad's Army, which was empty.

What gives ????

Hi There

crackedegg!! here (eggs1@manx.net)

When our Manx Rats server has more than 20 on it (although it holds 22) it diverts all none clan members to Dads army server unless we have set it to allow to fill to 22 which we do at times! We have to do this so that our clan can get on otherwise it can lead to stamping of little feet!

Glad to see you on the server MBX! we welcome all and try our best to be a friendly clan!

By for now!

crackedegg!!

Archived