Counterstrike Source Server Manx Team [manx Rats]

crackedegg!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was playing on there earlier, seem like a friendly bunch apart from when someone called me a spawn camping n00b because I never left the T spawn on Dust 2 with the AWP. :lol:

well Jimi! Sounds like they may have been right!! :)

Anyway come and camp again anytime!

crackedegg!! :P

I cant seem to find the server, I have tried to add to favs typing in the ip address using the game browser. I have also tried to find it using all seeing eye, by doing a general search through the counterstrike source list with no luck. I used the search facility and tried by ip address and name specific still no luck.

Has the ip address been changed or is there a problem with the server, or is it something silly that i am doing?

I have been to the server once before but since then i have changed to a router. Do i need to alter anything in those settings to access the server. I can actually connect to other CS servers so I wouldnt of thought that would be the cause of my problems.

Hey guys.

I was bored one night and decided that the website could do with a revamp.

Old one is here

New one is here

Ok, so I'm not forcing you to use it, infact, if you're happy with your current one I will scrap it. I just thought that it could do with a new layout :)

My email is : rand0mnet@msn.com

Add me and provide feedback etc, or just reply to this post if you want it scrapped. No worries!

Talk to you later :)

Just a thought, is your favourites fucked? Mines been crap the last few days and I cant get on via steam either.

I use Xfire to get on and that always seems to work. Hopefully headshot you soon.

Thank you for this information using xfire it works a treat got in for some fragging last night

Steam/favourites must be borked as i couldnt even add the server to favs when i was actually in the server

• 2 weeks later...

Word up dogs, I have definitley seen a few of you around on the server & its always great to see a few more manxies on there wooping some foreign a*s ;)

Just to let you all know that our forum & details about us etc can be found here, so sign up today and take the p*ss out of target & egg's to your hearts content: http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=18137

Wer'e normally a friendly bunch - unless you shoot me :blink:

hehe only kidding - look forward to seeing you on the forum & server soon dudes!

(BTW: that websites brilliant scout - il post it on our forums and see what people reckon)

Cheers,

Mark

(Shotgun Yeehaaw)

Archived