Funktonic's Gangsters & Ho's Party @........

squeek

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fucking Excellent night...... so glad I went....... no costume but I did manage to lift a hat...... sorry I never gave it back who ever you were but I was too busy enjoying myself and lashing the jds down........great music in the back room.......djs were on top form as usual........never made the main room....... there was no way I was leaving the back room......... when's the next one ?

Hi Everyone :D

Thanks for all your comments about 'Funktonic' on Saturday night, had a great one myself and it was great to see people out and about, some in fancy dress and some without. Thanks to Tom and Ste as well for being fantastic guests, we look forward to bringing them back again at somepoint in the future, and thanks to Phil and Stu Morris too. I did get some pictures from the night, which are here and there are some others on the Club IOM website gallery here.

A few people have been asking about the next Funktonic and i've a couple of dates for your diaries :

'Funktonic' will next return to Passion on Saturday 4th March 2006, we're doing another theme party ( which again is optional ) - this time, the theme is ' Warbaby! ' . Flyers and Posters etc. to follow in the coming weeks. ( see other topic from Squeek )

The next 'Funktonic' after that will be towards the end of April 2006 (after easter) and i'll confirm the date once known.

As well as those nights, Phil and Andy are resurrecting ' The Bamboo Lounge ' which will be at Passion and this kicks off on the 11th March 2006 and will run weekly on a Saturday night after that. Further details on this to follow.

:P

Archived